Western Canada Transportation Drawings

BCT-3122-D800-10240

The front of the "fishbowl" resembles the bowl shape of a fishbowl, hence the name fishbowl.

This style of bus is also known as the "New Look" by many people. At work, I don't call them "Fishbowls" or "New Looks" around most of the other bus Operators as most of them don't know these names except for a few. Usually the ones that know these names are ones who already take an interest in buses I would think.

stalbert839.png

St. Albert Transit, Alberta 1992 MCI "Classic" model TC-40102N #839.

I don't know if you noticed, but you wrote Transit with two t's. Also above the word 'Transitt' is the line (the one that the bus is sitting on) sopposed to be higher at the front of the bus and lower at the rear of the bus, or is the line just not straight?

Exit At Rear

Merry Christmas!

I don't know if you noticed, but you wrote Transit with two t's. Also above the word 'Transitt' is the line (the one that the bus is sitting on) sopposed to be higher at the front of the bus and lower at the rear of the bus, or is the line just not straight?

Exit At Rear

Merry Christmas!

Ok! Thanks for heads up on the spelling mistake. As for the line under the drawing... yeah it is done thaT WAY purposely as the front ends of Fishbowls and Classics do sit a bit lower compared to the rear ends.

Ok! Thanks for heads up on the spelling mistake. As for the line under the drawing... yeah it is done thaT WAY purposely as the front ends of Fishbowls and Classics do sit a bit lower compared to the rear ends.

No problem. I didn't really notice that about the fishies, but I've seen it a few times on a Classic. Very Interesting.

Exit At Rear

Merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...