1995 D40LF Fleet

BCT-3122-D800-10240

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, D40LF said:

When I returned to SG just after midnight noticed 7591 sitting on the dispatch fence. I wonder why it was there.

Looks like a road change off or breakdown occurred when checking in on Transit55.ca tracker since it is an AG based bus: https://transit55.ca/calgary/block?id=4289848

When you check the block for the 142, it shows the rest of the buses on that block are SG units.

2 hours ago, BCT-3122-D800-10240 said:

Looks like a road change off or breakdown occurred when checking in on Transit55.ca tracker since it is an AG based bus: https://transit55.ca/calgary/block?id=4289848

When you check the block for the 142, it shows the rest of the buses on that block are SG units.

I wondered if it was an AG bus waiting to be returned.

3 hours ago, bus is coming 1965 said:

So yesterday my friend had 7556 aka 644 and idk if this is right but the rear door was open and he can still move the bus. The front door was closed I think that needs to be fixed or changed so the interlock is on the rear door not the front door ASAP 

Why isn't this in the Winnipeg section?  CT doesn't own the bus anymore so why post it here? 

On 9/28/2016 at 11:12 AM, M. Parsons said:

IDK, if you think it needs to be changed or fixed, tell Winnipeg Transit?

Exactly.  This is no longer CT's problem. Bus was sold as is to WT.

On 9/24/2016 at 3:14 PM, D40LF said:

I wondered if it was an AG bus waiting to be returned.

It is an AG bus as shown on the block from the tracker that I posted.

On 9/28/2016 at 8:09 AM, Issack said:

7584 getting ready for scrap at sg

o_0

39 minutes ago, D40LF said:

Are they still showing as active?

All it shows is sold or garage location. Anything not sold is considered active.

On 2016-09-24 at 2:34 AM, D40LF said:

When I returned to SG just after midnight noticed 7591 sitting on the dispatch fence. I wonder why it was there.

My bad. Used for a road change off for a spring bus in AM. Dispatched on a PM SG run. Transfered back to anderson over the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...