BCT-3122-D800-10240

1995 D40LF Fleet

230 posts in this topic

AG notes:

7551 - Last seen November 30, 2016
7552 - Last seen July 29, 2016
7555 - Last seen June 30, 2016 (Stored at SG south fence currently)
7564 - Last seen November 14, 2016
7576 - Last seen June 16, 2016 - now scrapped
7581 - Last seen July 22, 2016 -  now scrapped
7590 - Last seen December 8, 2016
7591 - Last seen October 12, 2016

SG notes

7558 - Last seen today - January 9, 2017.
7570 - Last seen December 16, 2016
7579 -  Last seen January 6, 2017
7585 - Last seen January 6, 2017

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-01-09 at 9:45 AM, BCT-3122-D800-10240 said:

AG notes:

7551 - Last seen November 30, 2016
7552 - Last seen July 29, 2016
7555 - Last seen June 30, 2016 (Stored at SG south fence currently)
7564 - Last seen November 14, 2016
7576 - Last seen June 16, 2016 - now scrapped
7581 - Last seen July 22, 2016 -  now scrapped
7590 - Last seen December 8, 2016
7591 - Last seen October 12, 2016

SG notes

7558 - Last seen today - January 9, 2017.
7570 - Last seen December 16, 2016
7579 -  Last seen January 6, 2017
7585 - Last seen January 6, 2017

 

According to the information i have, 7564 is at OBMF. "LRT", i know you are signed up there. Can you confirm if that one lonely awkwardly parked bus is 7564?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gsgeek540 said:

According to the information i have, 7564 is at OBMF. "LRT", i know you are signed up there. Can you confirm if that one lonely awkwardly parked bus is 7564?

Oddly enough I noticed the other day that there are no D40LFs parked at OBMF.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I drove by OBMF about a week ago, all I could see were the Arbocs. No sign of any 40 foot buses at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BCT-3122-D800-10240 said:

When I drove by OBMF about a week ago, all I could see were the Arbocs. No sign of any 40 foot buses at all.

I saw 1 parked at obmf on christmas eve. Hm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now