York Region Transit \ Viva

I noticed on the wiki it says that 1501-1516 will be at Miller. Is that confirmed, and if so when will they be arriving? Just want to know if I'll get to see them before I head back to London for university

Don't expect them to be in service until around November.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope everyone has had a chance to calm down. Please keep in mind moving forward: do not antagonize other members and do not contribute to a thread's decline. Simply report bad behaviour, and the adm

All units to be operated by Southwest (which rules out the 90), will be used on the 20 for now.

Posted Images

Thanks. I was just asking, since I remember the XD40s were in service by September. Guess that's not the case this year

There was a reason why our September service changes are lacklustre, most of the changes are to happen in November with the new vehicles arriving.

that explains why I sometimes don't hear "Efforts are underway to restore regular service. We apologize for any inconvenience."

"Attention TTC customers: to ensure safety over track conditions ahead, this subway train will operate slower than normal for a short time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will resume normal speed shortly."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone notice the 2 plastic partitions beside the rear stepwells that essentially wall off the entire back of the bus from the front of the bus?

What is the purpose of these? The glare is terrible and it's hard to enjoy riding at the back of the buswhen all you see is 2 scratched pieces of plastic.

They dont' seem to exist on other LFS buses at other transit systems. Even the VIVA buses dont have them.

There's also a safety problem. When you're standing on front of the back door, you can't access the emergency door release as it's behind the plexiglass shield. You have to go up the stairs and around the plastic to access it.

I guess it's a simple fix, they can just unscrew them and take them down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2044 locked this topic
  • 2044 unlocked this topic