York Region Transit \ Viva

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope everyone has had a chance to calm down. Please keep in mind moving forward: do not antagonize other members and do not contribute to a thread's decline. Simply report bad behaviour, and the adm

All units to be operated by Southwest (which rules out the 90), will be used on the 20 for now.

Posted Images

You have a problem?  Press the report button instead of being a drama queen.  And for the record...   Wishing bodily harm on someone is a pretty pathetic.   Stay #classy my friend.

I'm not wanting to be a drama queen nor being one. If I report just report him he's just gonna get reported and who knows he'll probably say shit to other people for no reason. I need to say something to him so he'll know how it feels like if somebody says shit to him. Well what else am I supposed to say then he'll go away when you stop brushing your teeth? And really hashtags .

It's posts like Mr. Cheeses that, frankly, cheese a lot of us off. I took a break from the forum in part due to the proliferation of posts like his that diluted the otherwise quality posts that are out there.

First, Mr. Cheese quoted a post and then provided a completely irrelevant reply. This obviously leads to confusion among other board members. A good start would be to learn how to use the boards features. Unfortunately, the fact he did quote a post means he knows how to use the software. This could mean he didn't stop and think before he posted.

Second, I am going to hazard a guess that assuming Mr. Cheeses profile is correct (age), he probably hasn't been to York Region and has very little knowledge of how YRT operates. This does lead one to wonder why he is even making a post in this section of the board if he can't provide a meaningful, knowledgeable contribution.

Third, the GTA posting etiquette does state "2. Posts and replies are to be well thought out and intelligent" . If either of you two you can prove that he provided a well thought out and intelligent reply I'll gladly retract my post. The fact is, I could take his basic reply and drop it into many threads on the board. Replies like his do detract from the rest of the board.

Have a nice day. :)

He'll go away when you get hit by a bus.

Don't say shit to people you don't know for no exact reason. That shit ain't cool.

How nice of you. Maybe you should try taking your own advice?

As to your "friend", perhaps he should try not sticking his nose and offering his opinions when he is unaware of the situation. You guys may know a bunch about Vancouver (and I don't, which is why I don't generally post in those threads), but he obviously has not the slightest clue about what goes on in Toronto.

Dan

Well if you know me in person I don't take things the easy way I take it the hard way. Yea for no reason , he could of said you make no sense at all can you explain it in away that I could understand? Etc , instead of saying when will you gtfo of here. In a matter of fact I do go to school and I'm doing well getting good grades in my classes. Like he'll go away when you beat him on a math test ? Did I say it was a problem.

Well if you know me in person I don't take things the easy way I take it the hard way. Yea for no reason , he could of said you make no sense at all can you explain it in away that I could understand? Etc , instead of saying when will you gtfo of here. In a matter of fact I do go to school and I'm doing well getting good grades in my classes. Like he'll go away when you beat him on a math test ? Did I say it was a problem.

Don't waste your time replying to Kit Kat, your just going to get more fustrated. All those words you typed was a waste of time.

Talking about school and how your doing, etc? You're letting this person get the best of you.

Well I could go on and on as messing with you guys is fun since you are saying the same thing over and over again and can't think of anything new. Since FlyerD901 is telling me to leave and not to talk to you guys and encourage you guys to talk back to me that is what ill do. So till the next time i return to this thread, pce out guys :P

Well I could go on and on as messing with you guys is fun since you are saying the same thing over and over again and can't think of anything new. Since FlyerD901 is telling me to leave and not to talk to you guys and encourage you guys to talk back to me that is what ill do. So till the next time i return to this thread, pce out guys :P

Ahem.... This is the YRT/Viva thread.... and it is for YRT/Viva related discussions..... you wanna mess around and be a troll, go somewhere else.....

Ahem.... This is the YRT/Viva thread.... and it is for YRT/Viva related discussions..... you wanna mess around and be a troll, go somewhere else.....

I really want to say something right now but I can't as it'll piss you guys off. Ok then what's the busiest route in your region then?
  • 2044 locked this topic
  • 2044 unlocked this topic