buschic

TTC in the news

Speaking of bedbugs, here is a list of some of the buses that underwent treatment in the last 24 months due to reports of some being present in the vehicle:

7307, 7337, 7341, 7908, 7909, 8055, 7877

It was done by percentage, incidences per trips operated. The 139 only has a handful of trips so an incident there is like 60 incidents on the 36 or 80 incidents on the 52. I'm surprised that the 52 made it and not the 89. I ridden the 52 many times in the late hours and nothing really happens. I seen worst riders on the 89 for the few trips I taken it. The 52 has the most trips out of all TTC routes.

Scarborough seems more tamed. Better mannered riders overall. The 506s usually get homeless guys harassing riders about god's reincarnation and such. Guess people got used to it and put up with it. It's hard to keep people off the streetcars when they're doing POP.

Okay thanks.

Haha, we tame we good :D

Speaking of bedbugs, here is a list of some of the buses that underwent treatment in the last 24 months due to reports of some being present in the vehicle:

I believe it's 7977 on that invoice, not 7877. And the entire subway car that got treated was 5701.

I believe it's 7977 on that invoice, not 7877. And the entire subway car that got treated was 5701.

Most of them from Queensway...

Coincidence I think not :lol:

Also, out of the two TRs I've been on, the 570X car is one of them :wacko:

Wait, was he the male voice on the AA telling people to move to the back of the bus or streetcar (nowadays just the buses since the Flexities took over) or other P/R audio message?

Woman snaps a photo of a man at Eglinton Stn. She then spotted the same man later. 
http://www.citynews.ca/2016/05/10/woman-snaps-picture-of-man-in-alleged-ttc-sex-assault/

Similarly I spotted the guy wearing a Jays jacket a while ago (Did not take a photo) on the 506 CARLTON and he was nice. Later that evening he was arrested at Coxwell for an alleged assault of a woman.