Guest YRT-Drvr

Delete / Remove Account

On 10/1/2018 at 6:26 PM, FlyerD901 said:

I requested over a year ago to have my account deleted and completely erased, but I keep getting emails of notifications. Is there another way for my account to be deleted and completely erased. 

Thank you very much!

Go into your gmail and unsubscribe from emails or go through account settings and disable notifications.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:41 PM, STO_1601 said:

The best thing to do is to Private Message an admin to do it for you. The admins don't check this thread a lot anymore.

I guess they don't want to delete my account. People posting after me had their account deleted.  That's ok I'll just leave it as is, no big deal

• Like 1

Im quitting CPTDB.

Please delete my account, the lack of respect here is not acceptable.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Basket said:

Im quitting CPTDB.

Please delete my account, the lack of respect here is not acceptable.

You'll have PM an admin to do it for you.

This thread doesn't get checked that often.

Admins: Delete my account

Horrible respect and foamy children come to admit there hypocrisy..

Im done. I will leave myself

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Basket said:

You know you can just... Stop going on CPTDB, right?

Also, why did you change your profile pic and then immediately leave?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

Because he wanted to give the CPTDB a try for a little bit longer. But sadly it just didn't work out for him, everyone is still picking on him.

Seriously, Everyone needs to be more respectful on this board (especially the GTA section which gets the most trouble).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

Because he wanted to give the CPTDB a try for a little bit longer. But sadly it just didn't work out for him, everyone is still picking on him.

How, exactly, does this prevent him from simply not logging back on?

1 hour ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

How, exactly, does this prevent him from simply not logging back on?

Only admins have the power to permanently delete accounts.

Just simply look at all the foamers picking on him in this thread. That's where he decided to stay a bit longer to see if things would get better but it didn't and now he says, "Screw this, I'm out of here!" 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Basket said:

You have to earn respect here. People aren't mocking you, they're skeptical of your information.

If you want to leave, just control yourself and stop going to the site.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have PM'ed the admins and it looks like my account should be deleted soon. Goodbye everyone. Thanks for the ride.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

45 minutes ago, 7575 said:

I have PM'ed the admins and it looks like my account should be deleted soon. Goodbye everyone. Thanks for the ride.

Yeah ive had horrible weeks in this board, i'm leaving becuase of the lack of respect and the lack of childish foamers creating assumptions and making up fake conclusions. Whats your reason?

Also, my account should be gone soon, hopefully tonight. So long to everyone who did understand...

2 hours ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

Well, to make my profile more obvious if you know what i mean....

Just now, Basket said:

Yeah ive had horrible weeks in this board, i'm leaving becuase of the lack of respect and the lack of childish foamers creating assumptions and making up fake conclusions. Whats your reason?

Also, my account should be gone soon, hopefully tonight. So long to everyone who did understand...

My reason? I don't know. I really don't. I just need to remove myself from an environment that has become hostile. I might re-consider leaving but the chances are slim.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, 7575 said:

My reason? I don't know. I really don't. I just need to remove myself from an environment that has become hostile. I might re-consider leaving but the chances are slim.

Ever since i joined i was absolutley shocked with the respect and attichude of some members, i've seen so much foamers in this board jumping to conclusions and creating inaccurate assumptions. Ever since thursday i figured this was too much but gave it a second try, and no nobody learns a simple childish lesson they were taught in kindergraten. Respect.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 7575 said:

Sucks to hear that you're leaving.  It's been great having you here and good luck with your baby :)

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, TechSpotlight said:

Sucks to hear that you're leaving.  It's been great having you here and good luck with your baby :)

Thank you! It was a fun ride.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, 7575 said:

Thank you! It was a fun ride.

Mine was, but got in a train wreck!

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, 7575 said:

I might consider staying. We'll see though.

You should really think about what's right for you. You're free to leave anytime but just think "REALLY" about it before you do.

One thing to consider is that you became a wiki editor early this year. It was hard work but you did it! You got accepted and you've kept the wiki up to date with reliable info and You've helped others including me to help add additional info on the wiki from time to time.

Please take a moment and think about it. You're lucky to become a wiki editor. Other members (including me) have tried very hard to become one and have failed. You should be proud of that!

Anyway, man, it's your decision you can leave if you wish.

Lol. You two are sounding like a pair of foamy kids. 

"I quit" 

"Me too"

*basketcase changes avatar to say his account is no longer active, yet keeps posting in the TTC thread*

"I might actually stay"

"Me too but probably not"

Leave or not up to you (unless admin forces that decision, and one can only hope they will) but if you leave we don't have to worry about such bullshit as "3700 will be out this afternoon" which naturally was false.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, 7575 said:

I might consider staying. We'll see though.

You can't just create a new group message thing without any context and immediately leave!

5 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

Lol. You two are sounding like a pair of foamy kids. 

"I quit" 

"Me too"

*basketcase changes avatar to say his account is no longer active, yet keeps posting in the TTC thread*

"I might actually stay"

"Me too but probably not"

Leave or not up to you (unless admin forces that decision, and one can only hope they will) but if you leave we don't have to worry about such bullshit as "3700 will be out this afternoon" which naturally was false.

Profile pic does not check out

ZomboDroid 12052019195413.jpg

• Haha 3