Guest YRT-Drvr

Delete / Remove Account

Guest YRT-Drvr

I can't find a link anywhere to cancel/delete/remove this account as my other account on here now works again!!! Can this be done??? Or am I missing something??

I notice people trying to get their account deleted, but clearly their account is still active. So how do we get our account deleted. is it best to message an Admin or just request it here in this thread?

On 12/10/2017 at 5:58 PM, D40-90 said:

I notice people trying to get their account deleted, but clearly their account is still active. So how do we get our account deleted. is it best to message an Admin or just request it here in this thread?

Something we need to set up a proper process for. In the meantime, if you would like your account removed, please shoot me a PM. Thank you and sorry for the oversight!

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:35 AM, 1604 said:

Something we need to set up a proper process for. In the meantime, if you would like your account removed, please shoot me a PM. Thank you and sorry for the oversight!

I would like my account deleted, Thanks!

3 hours ago, UltimateNovabus YOUTUBE said:

I thought you were a guest, and how is it even possible for guests to chat?

You literally post this when clearly their accounts are deleted. It's default for them to become guests when their accounts are deleted.

• Thanks 1

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:35 AM, 1604 said:

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2007 at 2:57 PM, A. Wong said:

No, only CPTDB administration can do it. <_<

I requested over a year ago to have my account deleted and completely erased, but I keep getting emails of notifications. Is there another way for my account to be deleted and completely erased. 

Thank you very much!

12 minutes ago, FlyerD901 said:

I requested over a year ago to have my account deleted and completely erased, but I keep getting emails of notifications. Is there another way for my account to be deleted and completely erased. 

Thank you very much!

The best thing to do is to Private Message an admin to do it for you. The admins don't check this thread a lot anymore.