Brampton Transit/Züm

Gil

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2021 at 7:08 PM, G.A said:

So far it's the only one out. I saw it a few times out this month.

2150 was out today so it seems that and the two have been rotating in use through the week. With that I think its safe to say they have returned from whatever issue caused them to go MIA in prior months

Spotted a züm artic on the NB 50 gore road on john garland blvd around 11:40 PM last night. I couldnt see the fleet number and it wasnt tracking.

I know züm artics on local routes were happening quite often for a while, but i dont remember ever seeing or tracking one on the 50.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H4 5600 said:

Spotted a züm artic on the NB 50 gore road on john garland blvd around 11:40 PM last night. I couldnt see the fleet number and it wasnt tracking.

I know züm artics on local routes were happening quite often for a while, but i dont remember ever seeing or tracking one on the 50.

May have been the only available bus at the garage eh?

2 hours ago, SpadinaAve2134 said:

May have been the only available bus at the garage eh?

Definitely not only available bus at night brampton has quite a surplus in evenings, it was likely being covered by an operator done for the night and extended if it wasn’t tracking. Bramptons slowly getting away from the stigma of zum buses being for zum only and will use whatever bus needed to cover work 

• Like 2

On 10/8/2021 at 7:14 PM, ZümmyZüm said:

Definitely not only available bus at night brampton has quite a surplus in evenings, it was likely being covered by an operator done for the night and extended if it wasn’t tracking. Bramptons slowly getting away from the stigma of zum buses being for zum only and will use whatever bus needed to cover work 

Still quite the surprise as that is likely the first time a XDE60 has covered a Clark run besides the 18 Dixie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 5:08 PM, ZümmyZüm said:

Heard from a friend that they were bought for crash testing and now their being sold as it. 217 body wise seems to be in the best condition out of all of them. Some are noted that the engine has failed though

• Like 1

Does anybody happen to know what's going on with züm 1155? Last time I was active was December 29th last year. On Transsee it hasn't tracked since February 15th 2020 & T55 shows 'no info' as anything beyond a year gets the recent run info deleted, however on Flickr I've seen a post of in in December 29th last year so maybe it's tracker is broken or something