Ex-GO Coaches

38 Highland Creek

Had a closer look of the bus today, even though the bus was painted blue (which is the same as the 2 buses mentioned above), Daiva Tours is the owner of 2900BF so I guess these 3 buses were refurbished and resold to different operators by the same company (Eastway?) from GO.

The former id of 2900BF is unknown.

This coach 2900BF which means that it is neither ex-GO 1522 (6828BF) nor ex-GO 1526 (8254BF), is still hanging around the same lot now.

Had a closer look of the bus today, even though the bus was painted blue (which is the same as the 2 buses mentioned above), Daiva Tours is the owner of 2900BF so I guess these 3 buses were refurbished and resold to different operators by the same company (Eastway?) from GO.

The former id of 2900BF is unknown.

Most if not all of the GO 102C3's went to MT&B after GO retirement.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a bit of GO roster keeping that should probably be addressed...

After they were retired from GO, Timmins Transit acquired some GO fishbowls via Eastway Refurbishing. I have:

Refurbished by Eastway for Timmons Transit in 2002/2003:

1104 - TT 70

11?? - TT 71***

1110 - TT 72

1112 - TT 73

Parts units: 1106, 1115, 1117, 1119. Photos exist of all these sitting in the Timmins Transit backlot as parts units. CTHF acquired 1101 and 1122 from Eastway and stored them in Timmins, with 1101 later going to Timmins as a parts bus. 1122 later scrapped due to poor condition.

*** The question is: The wiki shows 1106 as being rebuilt into 71, but there's a shot of 1106 picked over still in its GO scheme with the parts bowls around 2005/2006 - well after the 71 had been in service for a few years. Anyone have a VIN list or roster sheet of the Timmins units - is there another ex-GO fishbowl that was rebuilt into 71 by Eastway? 1108 perhaps?

• 4 weeks later...

my friend took this over the weekend not sure what the go fleet number was

Previous intelligence indicates it's probably unit 2127, which went to Peel Regional Police in 2014. Looks like Queen's Park Cres. south of Bloor.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doubtful, especially based on the front (destination sign area is different, as are the panels around the headlights, and a fully different bumper). It says it's a conversion, but I doubt they'd convert it that much, it's most likely a converted motorhome.

Ex-2129 is now running for Royal Charter Services according to the legals on the side. All white except for where it used to be black on the side, no fleet number, and the destination sign is still installed and "functional" (displaying A1 Message? in small font)