Ex-GO Coaches

38 Highland Creek

A couple days ago, saw one of the Prevost (unable to see the number clearly) as it was heading on Hwy 401 eastbound, I was going the opposite. This bus has completely stripped down the green paint, now shows the stainless steel look but with residue of glue left, two mini-A/C installed on the roof and I can't see who it belongs to at the rear. It does show the "GO Charter GO" sign still.

That was most likely 1608 its now converted to a motorhome and is owned by someone in Nova Scotia. I saw it at the NASCAR race in Michigan when I was down there last weekend. Though I did not get any pics as no one was around there campsite. It sort of looks like the green was painted over with a grey/silverish colour.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I finally managed to get a shot of Ayr Coach Lines # 302 (ex-GO 2106). It has been repainted and is now used on the shuttle between Lime Ridge Mall in Hamilton and Flamboro Downs in Flamborough. It actually looks pretty sharp in the new colors.

They also managed to program the destination sign as you can see.

Ayr Coach Lines 302 - 24AUG12.jpg

I finally managed to get a shot of Ayr Coach Lines # 302 (ex-GO 2106). It has been repainted and is now used on the shuttle between Lime Ridge Mall in Hamilton and Flamboro Downs in Flamborough. It actually looks pretty sharp in the new colors.

More like a vinyl wrap as the MCI badge and that yellow sticker that luggage under compartment is still there.

• 2 weeks later...

Prevost 1616 found in Elliot Lake, in green with GO logos painted over in black with the fleet number minus the second 6.

Photos to follow in the next couple of days.

Replying to this old post, but this bus is now painted up pretty nice for the Elliot Lake Bobcats. Still holds the fleet number 161.

Saw what appeared to be an ex-GO coach wrapped for a shopping mall. It had a fleet # of 49xx. Was in a hurry so I don't remember the full ad or fleet # of the coach. I believe it might have been Yorkdale, or another place that starts with Y. It was sitting in the T&T parking lot on Cherry St. this afternoon. It left shortly after I passed by.

Saw what appeared to be an ex-GO coach wrapped for a shopping mall. It had a fleet # of 49xx. Was in a hurry so I don't remember the full ad or fleet # of the coach. I believe it might have been Yorkdale, or another place that starts with Y. It was sitting in the T&T parking lot on Cherry St. this afternoon. It left shortly after I passed by.

Probably the Vaughan Mills Shopping Mall shuttle unit, operated by the tour place out of that garage on Cherry St (The Bus & Boat Company? ex-ShopDineTour Toronto), formerly numbered MCI6, nee-GO 1500 series MCI 102A3. Nobody's figured out which 1500 this one formerly was yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I don't come up North too much!

It's almost always parked in front of the church, and they really know how to keep it in good shape. Never a mark on it everytime I see it.

I can also confirm that all of the latest series of D4500 retirees have been removed from Newmarket garage.