Spotted another ex-GO here in Ottawa on the 417. Completely white paint job except for the top half of the back which was black. No identifiable owner or markings. Only a fleet # of 1707.

Do you know what kind of bus it is?

Walking down Bay today, I spotted a 102A3 done up for McCoy Bus Service & Tours, which looked suspiciously like an ex GO bus (the rollsign was the first...sign :P). Couldn't find any former GO markings or numbers, so quickly grabbed a shot on my way down to Union.

McCoy403Toronto.jpg

Upon doing further research, it appears McCoy (based out of Kingston ON) has recently introduced an Econo Coach service, with what look like ex GO 102A3's (possibly 2's too).

McCoy403Toronto.jpg

post-12-1222910375_thumb.jpg

post-12-1222910375_thumb.jpg

Saw one of the A2 at MTB couple of days ago, this time it's decalled with Toronto Ambulance.

a.dicion   
Walking down Bay today, I spotted a 102A3 done up for McCoy Bus Service & Tours, which looked suspiciously like an ex GO bus (the rollsign was the first...sign :P). Couldn't find any former GO markings or numbers, so quickly grabbed a shot on my way down to Union.

McCoy403Toronto.jpg

Upon doing further research, it appears McCoy (based out of Kingston ON) has recently introduced an Econo Coach service, with what look like ex GO 102A3's (possibly 2's too).

Defnitely an ex-GO 102A3. Take a look at the driver shield, it has the yellow coated aluminum bars as opposed to just the bare aluminum bars. Another thing that gives it away is the lack of the MCI logo, this was because the ex-GO 102A3's were manufactured by TMC (much like how they produced MC-9's and City Cruisers (Orion I's)).

Modern Traning in Hamilton uses an ex-GO for B licence's thats what i trained on when i got my BZ

That's what I saw 2 years ago!

D40LF   
Walking down Bay today, I spotted a 102A3 done up for McCoy Bus Service & Tours, which looked suspiciously like an ex GO bus (the rollsign was the first...sign :)). Couldn't find any former GO markings or numbers, so quickly grabbed a shot on my way down to Union.

McCoy403Toronto.jpg

I work near their garage and pass it almost everyday. I have seen 401 to 404 and there maybe a fifth unit.

Found another one in Mississauga, this time it's ex-1465 which is now owned by Deol Limo Service.

ADB   

All discussion about Ontario Northland Ex-GO coaches has been removed due to the excessive squabling it caused. Until someone has absolute proof there is to be no more discussion about Ontario Northland Ex-GO coaches.

And this is a final warning Timmins Man, any more behaviour like yours recently, you will be suspended or banned.

most the ex-go coaches still use LED lights.

You can say that, you still need to find the difference.

One of the C3 is at SN Diesel right now, all white and it's fitted with Stereo, possibly new fabric interior and with a dealer plate. I wish I had a camera with me.

Modern Traning in Hamilton uses an ex-GO for B licence's thats what i trained on when i got my BZ

Lap Screw, can you give me some info on Modern Training? I need to get my Z ASAP!!!

Or if anyone can help me with info on getting a Z endorsement, Let me know!!!

Found another A2, this time it's for York Region Police with the LED front dest. sign! I will be getting the info as soon I can.

Lap Screw, can you give me some info on Modern Training? I need to get my Z ASAP!!!

Or if anyone can help me with info on getting a Z endorsement, Let me know!!!

did you check out the employment newspaper? it contains a lot of truck driving school advertisements.