If you see some MCI-102s with different liveries, I spotted some by Kingston Rd. (two traffic lights east of Port Union) up on that hill where they sit. These buses have been preserved for when sports teams need to use them. The buses owned by a name I couldn't remember were spotted somewhere else, e.g. in Muskoka during the Cranberry Festival at Bala. Can you give me more examples of which ex-GO buses you spotted and what they said on their sides?

If you see some MCI-102s with different liveries, I spotted some by Kingston Rd. (two traffic lights east of Port Union) up on that hill where they sit. These buses have been preserved for when sports teams need to use them. The buses owned by a name I couldn't remember were spotted somewhere else, e.g. in Muskoka during the Cranberry Festival at Bala. Can you give me more examples of which ex-GO buses you spotted and what they said on their sides?

Those would be Cullingford Coaches and Caribbean Queen buses. Not all of the MCIs are Ex. GO. In fact only just one may be. The other ex. GO buses are Cullingford's D40Ses.

also some company in NYC used a few ex GO MCI for Airport runs

Can-ar bought a few and they're used on Palace Pier and Palace Place shuttles from Union Station, replacing the old re-capped MC-9's (also ex GOs).

MTB had a bunch as well, don't know what happened to them...

Toronto police service and Toronto fire recruits have them also. Seem to be in good condition.

Toronto EMS has one as well.

Can't find the other topic for this, but... the Hard Rock Cafe has a sightseeing bus, had a look today and its ex GO 1464, license plate BM8 750. All the former green parts are painted over in yellow.

Can't find the other topic for this, but... the Hard Rock Cafe has a sightseeing bus, had a look today and its ex GO 1464, license plate BM8 750. All the former green parts are painted over in yellow.

can be seen from either lakeshore boulevard, or the gardiner, around cherry street.

I saw one ex-GO coach driving down the QEW in St. Catharines belonging to a sports team (or something like that) last December when me and my mom are driving down to Buffalo to do some shopping down there. That bus was also on it's way to Buffalo (if i recall correctly)...lol

Believe it or not, one 102 has made it to British Columbia. It is being operated on oriental tours out of Metro Vancouver. If I ever get a chance I'll see if I can get a fleet number for you. It is still in GO livery but the GO Transit decals have been removed. BTW, it is also sporting the new British Columbia olympic licence plates.

I saw a "Cullingford" bus heading westbound Hwy 7 at Yonge this morning. It was one of those old GO newmarket "B" buses (the same ones YRT bought a few of then retired). It looked weird and I didn't see any number on it.

I saw a "Cullingford" bus heading westbound Hwy 7 at Yonge this morning. It was one of those old GO newmarket "B" buses (the same ones YRT bought a few of then retired). It looked weird and I didn't see any number on it.

Could it be an Orion I? If it was all white it was possibly ex GO 1125, which is used for York U shuttles along with the Orion I CNG (another ex GO/TTC unit).

Could it be an Orion I? If it was all white it was possibly ex GO 1125, which is used for York U shuttles along with the Orion I CNG (another ex GO/TTC unit).

Nope.. it was one of those New Flyer Suburban Coaches.

The yellow one in question actually belongs to Toronto Shop and Dine Tours, and not Hard Rock Cafe.

Thanks for the correction.

Here she at Dundas Square:

16089e_exGO1464.jpg

16089e_exGO1464.jpg

post-12-1203146741_thumb.jpg

post-12-1203146741_thumb.jpg

I was in the Falls today and saw 1417, 1424 & 1435 in a parking lot on North Street just off of Stanley.

There was also 910 plate BL9375, that I would like to know more about.

910_ne_02_24_08_mt.jpg

910_ne_02_24_08_mt.jpg

post-3523-1203909816_thumb.jpg

post-3523-1203909816_thumb.jpg

I was in the Falls today and saw 1417, 1424 & 1435 in a parking lot on North Street just off of Stanley.

There was also 910 plate BL9375, that I would like to know more about.

That one is probably not an ex GO...GO's A3's didn't have the MCI logo at the front.