Random photos

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This one taken last Wednesday (February 27, 2008) in Edmonton. As many of you already know, this is CMBC / Translink E40LFR #2242 on loan to Edmonton for trial. Enjoy!

6000.jpg

Interesting, the top portion is dirty. Looks like it was hand wash.

This one taken last Wednesday (February 27, 2008) in Edmonton. As many of you already know, this is CMBC / Translink E40LFR #2242 on loan to Edmonton for trial. Enjoy!

6000.jpg

So the Vanna is on 135 now. It used to be on 5, right?

Didn't get to see Vanna when I was in Edmonton area :ph34r:

So the Vanna is on 135 now. It used to be on 5, right?

Didn't get to see Vanna when I was in Edmonton area :ph34r:

Yup! That's correct. Not sure how often that changes however.

I was in Edmonton last week on Monday from about noon onwards until the late afternoon of the Wednesday. It toook until Wednesday morning to get a chance to ride #6000 as the Trolley's were not out on the Monday and on the Tuesday they were taken off the road by about noon or thereabouts. #6000 was changed off earlier than that even. I forget the reasons. Someone from the Edmonton area could correct and give more info on this possibly.

Yup! That's correct. Not sure how often that changes however.

I was in Edmonton last week on Monday from about noon onwards until the late afternoon of the Wednesday. It toook until Wednesday morning to get a chance to ride #6000 as the Trolley's were not out on the Monday and on the Tuesday they were taken off the road by about noon or thereabouts. #6000 was changed off earlier than that even. I forget the reasons. Someone from the Edmonton area could correct and give more info on this possibly.

There was a maintenance request to have Vanna brought back. I think there was a *viewing* or something. She's back on the Route 5 now.

A few random photos from Friday:

2280 Canucks bus looking very sharp, demonstrating her full Vancouverite spirit and support towards our hockey team!

http://www.trans-vancouver.fotopic.net/p48898117.html

2225 Harry Potter bus again looks very sharp..........dewired at Robson & Howe after the driver paid too much attention to the photographer and started giving me the finger instead of properly driving the bus ;) But hey, more photo ops! (OH boy, was she pissed off, cursing the bus and yelling at me as she was getting out of the bus to reattach the poles!

http://www.trans-vancouver.fotopic.net/p48898106.html

Enjoy!

Dave