Tell an outrageous lie!

gmnewlook

Orion VIII is actually 100 years old. Trust me I should know since I'm his twin brother born 85 years after him.

Um, I hate to tell you this, but that would be impossible..... :P

Without getting too into it, a twin happens when either a "mommy" part spits in two and both fall in love with one "daddy", or when a TWO "daddy" parts fall in love with one "mommy" part. Excuse the childish interpretation, but I don't think anyone wants to read the "real" terms here.

Unless of course you are implying that your mommy "saved one of her parts for latter", and then used to create "you". :rolleyes:

But getting back to telling lies here,

^Made any sense.

Cogeno lives in Buckingham, Buckingham PALACE that is. Whenever he posts about something from the Ottawa area, he is actually getting his info from someone else, and he claims it as his own. ;)

Um, I hate to tell you this, but that would be impossible..... ;)

Without getting too into it, a twin happens when either a "mommy" part spits in two and both fall in love with one "daddy", or when a TWO "daddy" parts fall in love with one "mommy" part. Excuse the childish interpretation, but I don't think anyone wants to read the "real" terms here.

Unless of course you are implying that your mommy "saved one of her parts for latter", and then used to create "you". :rolleyes:

mtltransitguy is an anagram for Captain Obvious. Or maybe I got my letters mixed up again...

ttcgeek wishes he got Orion VI's everyday on his home routes and that the D40's be burnt to crisp.

WRONG. I'll gladly take any bus other than the 02-05 VIIs and/or the fishbowls. Even if it is a VI. The D40 part is a lie.

502 Surrey Central will glady take our 02-05 VIIs for his beloved Vs.

^ Did something today

:)

He meant you did something today. :P Although I'm not sure how that's a lie.