Today's Sightings

On 5/27/2024 at 2:41 AM, Bus_Dealership said:

I saw last week a fully white LFSe+ on montreal Street, wonder if its for the STM, it has blue plastic seats similar to the one the STM uses

I just got confirmation from TVA Nouvelles these are LFSe+ for the STM

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, LilianaUwU said:

STLévis 1120 was involved in an accident caused by a cop. Judging by the damages and the age of the bus, I wouldn't be surprised if it was retired. https://www.journaldequebec.com/2024/07/05/levis--la-sq-fonce-dans-un-lampadaire-qui-tombe-sur-un-autobus-et-fait-deux-blesses

From the magnitude of the damages to the bus, I likely think that they will retire it, like you said. From the front picture of the post in the link that you sent, it's not only the window that was broken, but the front structure of the bus, (structure that includes the window), so I don't think that they'll invest a lot of money in it to repare it or restore it considering it's a 2011. 

1 hour ago, MTL66 said:

LOL, Never assume, I have seen worse then that on a bus, that is an easy fix compared to others that have been repaired in the past 2 years

Of course, it's possible that they rebuild it, considering there's a shortage of buses in Lévis even before this accident. It's definitely gonna be out for a while, though, since it's involved in a BEI investigation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a Keolis bus at Giroux/Cartier turning right on Cartier street (17h12). Normally, all the Galland or Keolis from Métro Cartier drive on Cartier, but because there's construction between Boul. Laval and Av. Legrand. I took a Google Maps picture and tried to explain it : the yellow route is closed due to construction, so lines 24 and 63 literally have to take the black route just to avoid a little 50m of construction. I would suppose that the Keolis bus continued and took Giroux Street instead of Bon-Pasteur, (nothing certain here). 

image.thumb.png.f0350cc27b8a35dd9f5c27408cb7eaf1.png

On 7/7/2024 at 3:07 PM, LilianaUwU said:

STLévis 1120 was involved in an accident caused by a cop. Judging by the damages and the age of the bus, I wouldn't be surprised if it was retired. https://www.journaldequebec.com/2024/07/05/levis--la-sq-fonce-dans-un-lampadaire-qui-tombe-sur-un-autobus-et-fait-deux-blesses

I have a close friend who works at STLévis, he said no decision was made with regard to the fate of the bus as of yet.