Jump to content

Today's Sightings


Recommended Posts

37-060 was on the 171 yesterday afternoon. Wanted to take it but saw the driver calling in on the radio while passengers are piling up, so I took 29-853 on the 121 instead. I thought 37-060's run is a Flyer run (short, rush-only, front ramp designated), but it hasn't gotten a Flyer yet. On Wednesday I narrowly missed 37-100 on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Frozen Yogurt said:

I thought 37-060's run is a Flyer run (short, rush-only, front ramp designated), but it hasn't gotten a Flyer yet

To have a Flyer, you must have all of the above + a driver trained on that specific model of bus.

Maybe the driver this week is in vacation and someone not trained on that bus is replacing him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41-121 did a filler on the 121 on Sunday.

The "fake-Flyer" 171 run had 37-073 yesterday, and 37-079 today. I took the 121 instead on both days (30-828 and 30-812, so not bad at all).

Also got 30-852 on the 121 this morning. I'm one step closer to having ridden every single artic in the fleet (already have taken all 32-8xx and 33-8xx many times over).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Frozen Yogurt said:

41-121 did a filler on the 121 on Sunday.

The "fake-Flyer" 171 run had 37-073 yesterday, and 37-079 today. I took the 121 instead on both days (30-828 and 30-812, so not bad at all).

Also got 30-852 on the 121 this morning. I'm one step closer to having ridden every single artic in the fleet (already have taken all 32-8xx and 33-8xx many times over).

The 171 was a Flyer Frenzy today, I have a least 5 photos of sifferent units on the route

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MTL66 said:

The 171 was a Flyer Frenzy today, I have a least 5 photos of sifferent units on the route

The 105 was like that on Sunday. I took 40-911, but also saw 40-903, 40-910 and 40-918. 40-921 and 40-928 also tracked, but I didn't see them.

40-911 already rattles quite a bit...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31-095 was on that fake Flyer run (171-40) today. I had to rush to catch the 121 so that I don't need to take the former.

I also caught 37-087 on the 171 midday, and Azur element 71 on the green line.

Spotted 37-027 turning north onto Ste-Croix from Côte-Vertu. 31-070 was driven ET by a mechanic.

Shipping-container-on-wheels 31-071 was on the 128.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29-022 was on the 144 this afternoon. Possible sign that the first 29-XXX (29-001 - 29-071) will return to LaSalle? probably not
40-054 was on the 104, and 30-157 with glitched LED on 161, and 33-833 on 165
Spotted 40-914 and 40-909 both on 103 Ecole

Link to comment
Share on other sites

171-40 finally got a Flyer yesterday: 40-922. I took it. It arrived at Côte-Vertu several minutes early, as is normal (5 min are scheduled between Cardinal and CV), yet the driver decided to leave Côte-Vertu 6 minutes late for no reason. The bus got filled to the doors in the mean time. The subsequent 171 arrived, and honked at our bus to free up the platform, but the driver on mine did not act until 6 minutes after the departure time... it's the second time this departure leaves late for no reason already. What gives? Unless the goal is to purposely get back to the garage late for the extra pay, I don't see the point of having passengers standing right next to you the whole way, getting more and more behind. What a disappointment, for only the 2nd time I'm taking a Flyer.

Honestly, I don't know if I'm just expecting too much from the STM (am I asking too much? like just for a normal ride on something not 31 series? I'm not even dreaming to see a 2nd gen again here because the chance is obviously zero), but I have enough disappointments with Stinson already I think I will leave the 171 alone for a while. Maybe I'm just stupid, and should have given up wrestling with Stinson a long time ago; honestly I'm happy riding artics on the 121.

The 121 was 30-863 (which I seem to see a lot lately). I saw it again today. 31-141 was on the 121I and 41-088 was on the 121E.

I took 32-809 on the 121. Skipped 37-054 on the 171-40.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spotted 38-058 on the 171 this morning.

37-036 showed up on the 171 full to the very front, and nobody at the stop was able to squeeze on it. I got 30-868 on the 121, just barely enough room for me to stand right against the driver shield. Talk about how the STM claims we're "only" at ~60% of the normal ridership...

Got 31-853 on the 121 this evening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Frozen Yogurt said:

Spotted 38-058 on the 171 this morning.

37-036 showed up on the 171 full to the very front, and nobody at the stop was able to squeeze on it. I got 30-868 on the 121, just barely enough room for me to stand right against the driver shield. Talk about how the STM claims we're "only" at ~60% of the normal ridership...

Got 31-853 on the 121 this evening.

We probably are at 60% ridership, but don't forget that the STM cut service last year and has yet to restore it. It shows on some routes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spotted 39-506-E & 28-707 ET earlier this morning
29-052 with a super glitched LED on the 161E, 33-844 on 165, 31-028 on the 161, 37-014 on the 166, 28-069 on the 51, and 31-184 on the 24 this afternoon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...