Jump to content
80-040_Guy-Concordia

Today's Sightings

Recommended Posts

I saw many artics at this location here near the corner of Halpern/Henri-Bourassa yesterday when riding the 225. Here are the artics that I can confirm were there when I visited today (There was more artics there than the ones listed):

29-840, 29-857, 30-843, 30-879, 31-805, 31-826, 31-855, 31-860, 32-802, 33-807, 33-832

Does anybody know why they're there? I'm thinking it might be to get the new card readers installed since only artics were there.

IMG_3176.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jge0364 said:

I saw many artics at this location here near the corner of Halpern/Henri-Bourassa yesterday when riding the 225. Here are the artics that I can confirm were there when I visited today (There was more artics there than the ones listed):

29-840, 29-857, 30-843, 30-879, 31-805, 31-826, 31-855, 31-860, 32-802, 33-807, 33-832

Does anybody know why they're there? I'm thinking it might be to get the new card readers installed since only artics were there.

IMG_3176.jpg

I saw 33-811 and 33-839 at that same location in early June. If those two have the card readers then you may be correct.

- - -

LS 24-289 was on the 485.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, En Transit said:

30-008 is on the 68 as a renfort. 

If this bus was doing the 8:30 departure from Grenet, I don't think it's a renfort.

It's been my daily morning trip for the summer and I always had a 747 bus on run 68-8. If I remember correctly, the bus does one trip on the 175 to L'Oreal, 68 to Anse-à-l'Orme and then multiples 747, starting around 3pm.

It's quite unique to see an airport livery in Cap-Saint-Jacques nature park!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FelixINX said:

If this bus was doing the 8:30 departure from Grenet, I don't think it's a renfort.

It's been my daily morning trip for the summer and I always had a 747 bus on run 68-8. If I remember correctly, the bus does one trip on the 175 to L'Oreal, 68 to Anse-à-l'Orme and then multiples 747, starting around 3pm.

It's quite unique to see an airport livery in Cap-Saint-Jacques nature park!

The run number started with a 91 and was 6 digits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took 24-228 on the 90-E at 7:09 (SN extra 90-05). Only the second time it's had a second gen. Just like last time when I took 27-514, I had planned to take this departure the day before, so it was pure luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 10:07 PM, En Transit said:

The run number started with a 91 and was 6 digits. 

Interesting to see two 747 buses on the 68!

On 8/8/2019 at 10:07 PM, En Transit said:

The run number started with a 91 and was 6 digits. 

Interesting to see two 747 buses on the 68!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today:

  • 23-229 was En Transit at Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue/St. Jacques around 8:00.
  • 22-215 was arriving at Vendome on the 105-E around 8:15. It didn't have ads on the curb side or rear.

Edit: sorry, wrong thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took 28-050 on the 90-W at 22:07. It was announcing just the stop name, without saying "Prochaine Arrêt". I like this better, since it means the announcements are significantly shorter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blue Hybrid Bus said:

38-089 is on the 215 with the old bus driver mirror.

Old mirror like the ones without turn signals?

- - -

LS 28-013 parked outside CT SL.
LE 31-035 was on the 201 and their 24-206 was on the 211.
MR 30-059 was on the 211.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw the new Novabus HEV yesterday morning at Cap-Saint-Jacques. It features the same seats as STL. There was a paper on the front door but the bus left before I had a chance to see it. On the top of the run box there was a paper with a man stick.

@West Island Transit Fan This might be the bus you saw.

IMG_20190813_091937__01.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39-089 was seen on the 460 today

Edit: These busses are back in service and are tracking on Felix's app right now:

  • 26-010, 405
  • 26-064, 449
  • 27-030, 51
  • 27-519, 58
  • 27-532, 189
  • 30-133, 51
  • 30-190, 448
  • 30-239, 485
  • 31-079, 55
  • 31-099, 409
  • 31-139, 469
  • 31-176, 94
  • 31-807, 470
  • 31-817, 165
  • 31-858, 197
  • 33-832, 165
  • 36-038, 11
  • 39-002, 747
  • 39-028, 715
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, West Island Transit Fan said:

Old mirror like the ones without turn signals?

The mirror I'm referring to is the one found inside the buses (the rectangular mirror as opposed to the new square mirror). Apologies for the confusion!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday:

• LE's 31-035 was on the 105 in the afternoon.

Yesterday:

• MR's 30-089 was on the 102 in the morning around 9:15.

• LE's 24-269 was on the 138 in the morning.

Today:

• 29-081 was on the 90 this afternoon with a new exterior rear blue cartoon font fleet number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FelixINX said:

@West Island Transit Fan This might be the bus you saw.

Yes it was that exact bus. @En Transit also mentioned that he saw it.

- - -

4 hours ago, Blue Hybrid Bus said:

The mirror I'm referring to is the one found inside the buses (the rectangular mirror as opposed to the new square mirror). Apologies for the confusion!

Don't worry about it!

- - -

LE 24-216 was on the 211 or 425.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, FelixINX said:

I saw the new Novabus HEV yesterday morning at Cap-Saint-Jacques. It features the same seats as STL. There was a paper on the front door but the bus left before I had a chance to see it. On the top of the run box there was a paper with a man stick.

@West Island Transit Fan This might be the bus you saw.

IMG_20190813_091937__01.jpg

Since the STM is testing with this bus (a model they already have).. I assume the the 40 series will come equipped like this. Why else would STM be testing buses they already own?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...