• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMS

• Matt Demers

• stm_5307N

• M. David

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

39-902 pictured here at 8:15 this morning.

After a trip to Laval, 37-005 is even more ambitious now:

That leaves 24-251 and 24-252 as the only 24-XXX that have been at LS their whole service life. - Some photos of 40-001 courtesy of allroadmtl on the MdeM forum: https://www.flickr.com/

Posted Images

Sunday's shuttle sightings on the 804 (yes I know I'm late)

22-209, 22-346, 27-008, 30-163, 30-185, 31-029, and last but not least 31-141 with bike rack BUT not yet in function

and last but not least 31-141 with bike rack BUT not yet in function

This whole bike rack business with the STM is such BS. They are placed on random routes and thus doomed to get that little red sticker by drivers who don't want to deal with them. There was virtually no PR campaign about them. And even if they had done a bit of PR to say that people could use them on the 715, 769, 34 or the Ahuntsic routes, no one would use them on those lines anyways. What a huge STM FAIL!

Today's shuttle sightings on the 804. This will be the last sightings for a couple of months as the yellow line is back in full force for the summer! (Thank God)

22-408, 24-211, 26-085, 28-019, 29-050, 31-099, 31-203, 31-215, 31-220

• 3 weeks later...

All retired buses behind RTL Longueuil garage are gone to the scrapper or may have been moved to the dead line at St Hubert. We need someone to confirm that's at GASH.

9-903 is at GASH with the retired buses, I didn't notice if there was others.

Oh, so that's where it went. saw it being towed on Rte. 132 on Wednesday around 3 PM just east of the Taschereau/Métro exit.

In addition there is at least 9-816 and 9-906 among others

I thought it was to deal with equipment shortages - or perhaps one division may be more efficient at maintaining buses than the other (this can be interchangeable, I am not commenting whether one division is always "better" than the other). These details are never shared with us so I am loath to speculate. I have done vehicle transfers once between the centres as dispo and I figured that I was merely returning buses so that they are back with their usual units.

On Friday I saw ex-CITSV Orion V #2455 in all grey livery no markings next to terminus Panama on Panama st. No idea who is operating it now.

wow i never know those La Quebecoise ex-CITSV high floors still exist on the planet as i thought they are all sold for scrap...............good to know they are still around

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that St-Hubert is receving galo 210XX buses and that Longueuil will take in return gash 211XX buses. The transferring of vehicles has already started!