80-040_Guy-Concordia

Today's Sightings

7,729 posts in this topic

31-124 was on the 41 this morning with a new front end.

28-021 was on the 195. This one was repaired from an accident a few years ago. STM did a great job fixing this one as it has barely any loose fixtures and rattles!

29-002 was going back to LaSalle garage. It's weird how the first 10 or so 29s are at LaSalle and Anjou but St. Denis kept the rest til 29-071.

29-146, which I caught on run 90-38 during PM rush today, displayed its expected departure time from the terminus on the iBus screen. When it was time to go, it announced "départ imminent sur la ligne 90 Saint Jacques en direction ouest."

Edit: Perhaps it's been deployed system wide. 24-294 did the same thing today.

Edited by Gerbil

On 2017-04-26 at 5:24 PM, Gerbil said:

29-146, which I caught on run 90-38 during PM rush today, displayed its expected departure time from the terminus on the iBus screen. When it was time to go, it announced "départ imminent sur la ligne 90 Saint Jacques en direction ouest."

Edit: Perhaps it's been deployed system wide. 24-294 did the same thing today.

It's odd cause last I heard, Frontenac was testing them as an experiment on 4 buses for a short time. It's been reported 24-208 also has it.

--

Yesterday, St. Denis 29-062 was on the 103 and 24-264 was doing the 139 at night!

Today, 22-250 was on the 105. It got back the regular small LED taillights.