Today's Sightings

On 6/6/2022 at 1:53 PM, MontrealBusFan said:

So very strangely 31-044 at 12:37 started tracking at multiple routes at the same time, saw it outside set as 80 Du Parc there.

40-215 and 923 were on the 105 this morning, also saw 31-077 on the 24

40-215 is sitting outside Stinson for a few days now!!! They could have use it to give us a break of these 31-xxx?.  Oh and now, there is the 41-047 too...

Well, that's Stinson like always. If it doesn't belong to them, it won't come out (except 30-1xx/2xx/32-0xx from AN). I completely gave up wrestling with the stm and the result is I'm now guaranteed at least one ISL9 junk on a daily basis.

Spotted 31-052 on the 34 and 31-166 on the 125 this afternoon. Very exciting sightings from the last day of decent schedules, I know! 

I took 37-039 on the 171 this morning, not tracking. It's now coming every 5 minutes, all seats taken with a dozen people standing (not that crowded at all in 171 standards, tbh). Can't wait to see how it'll be fun next week when it drops to every 13 minutes in the middle of the AM "rush"! lol

7 hours ago, rgilmtl said:

Is that just a long exposure? Or have they started inverting the En Transits on the Axion's too?

I've seen inverted En Transits on the back on many busses now, even on the side of busses with a smaller display such as the 2nd gens and a few 3rd gens so I'm guessing they're starting to invert En Transits on all sides of the busses now.

Spotted 31-215 and 31-212 on consecutive 171-Os (scheduled 12 minutes apart still!). As expected, both were full to the absolute max. I wonder how long some people had to wait at the stop to get on a bus. At this rate the 171 isn't rideable anymore.

Spotted 33-806 on the 121 this morning (not tracking) and 31-114 on the 121E to TMR. At least unlike last year, they didn't forget to run those TMR school specials this time.

I took 30-879 on the 121 this afternoon. Lots of chewing gums (and other items) on the floor and seats. 37-102 was on the 128 displaying "128 Saint-Lanrent".

10 hours ago, Bus_Dealership said:

37-026 had been tear gassed by students inside wanting to have fun ??

People do whatever they want these days. Had someone vaping next to me on the 121 the other day. At least it wasn't the good old cigarette.

Took 40-920 on the 171 this morning. Unfortunately, due to the plexiglass design, boarding was very slow and it arrived at Henri-Bourassa 9 minutes behind schedule, even though it left Côte-Vertu on time.

39-055 was arriving at Côte-Vertu ET in the evening.

1 hour ago, Frozen Yogurt said:

People do whatever they want these days. Had someone vaping next to me on the 121 the other day. At least it wasn't the good old cigarette.

Took 40-920 on the 171 this morning. Unfortunately, due to the plexiglass design, boarding was very slow and it arrived at Henri-Bourassa 9 minutes behind schedule, even though it left Côte-Vertu on time.

39-055 was arriving at Côte-Vertu ET in the evening.

The vaping part alone is less crazier than the video i posted lol

Even a few days before the tear gas video, students threw a water gun party inside another stm bus, at least the driver didn't cared about the party. From what it looked like, it was probably a 3rd gen LFS and not an Artic (29-XXX to 32-XXX) (video below). That and the tear gas video are both a thousand times crazier than people vaping. Students are crazy lol

On 6/18/2022 at 11:59 PM, Bus_Dealership said:

The vaping part alone is less crazier than the video i posted lol

For sure, but that doesn't make it any bit more allowed in the bus. And it's definitely not fun for the other people around, hence why I said people no more have considerations for others now.

I got caught in a pepper spray cloud a while ago while my packed Azur was between Place-St-Henri and Vendôme. It actually got into my eyes and they stayed irritated for quite a few hours so it's not all benign...

33-806 was on the 121, not tracking. Also saw 33-808 and 828 yesterday. Luckily I had some 29-8xx that I forgot to note down.

31-171 was on the 136 this morning. Wrapped for some Buzz Lightyear stuff - wow it's still a thing.