Today's Sightings

26-062 was on the 141. Still has parts of the yellow Frontenac bumper on it.

25-212 was on the 161 this afternoon.

25-230 was on the 30 at the same time.

Mont Royal's 25-205 was on the 78 and their 26-085 on the 35.

36-902 was on the 36 with the old green / white scheme.

St. Denis' 28-094 was on the 165 along with Anjou's 39-059 and 39-149. Stinson did not use any artics on their routes today but Legendre did. Got on 28-094.

23 hours ago, Matt Demers said:

St. Denis' 28-094 was on the 165 along with Anjou's 39-059 and 39-149. Stinson did not use any artics on their routes today but Legendre did. Got on 28-094.

17 hours ago, En Transit said:

Today, 39-043 was on the 470. 

I took 39-078 on the 80 yesterday. I don't understand why AN and SN seem to be swapping hybrids, both seem like they'd be high mileage garages (unlike the MR and LS swaps).

At the corner of Gouin and Sunnybrooke, I noticed and STL bus stop with the number 730 on it. Any info on where this route goes and comes from? Also, I noticed a panel at all the 968 stops with a panel with information regarding some sort of update or modification to the route.  Does anyone know anything about this too?!

3 hours ago, En Transit said:

At the corner of Gouin and Sunnybrooke, I noticed and STL bus stop with the number 730 on it. Any info on where this route goes and comes from? Also, I noticed a panel at all the 968 stops with a panel with information regarding some sort of update or modification to the route.  Does anyone know anything about this too?!

The line seems to end in the parking lot at Roxboro-Pierrefonds. My guess is this shuttle line for students who used to take the train to Charlemagne.

1 hour ago, IamLegend said:

Just saw airport bus 39-010 on the 51. We don't see that very often on this route

Yesterday 31-218 was doing that route as well.

With reduced service on the 747 and an abundance of airport buses (56 of them at Stinson... since 30-001 to 005 are still at Lasalle) you'll see them everywhere... For instance, 31-008 was on the 171 this afternoon.

7 hours ago, En Transit said:

3 hours ago, FelixINX said:

The line seems to end in the parking lot at Roxboro-Pierrefonds. My guess is this shuttle line for students who used to take the train to Charlemagne.

I haven't been on Gouin recently, but in November there was a routing update eliminating all stops except the two train stations and Côte-Vertu metro. It might have been that.

As for the 730, all the informations are on the STL website. It does not run on Île-Bigras nor does it stop in front of Collège Sainte-Marcelline, so the shuttle on that FB post must be something else.

https://stlaval.ca/reseau/info-rem

schedule: 
https://stlaval.ca/public/wbms/js/kcfinder/upload/files/InfoMobiliteREM/Ligne_730.pdf

• Thanks 2

Hey everybody!

20709 is one spare bus currently at Metro Longueuil, I brought it myself.

Yesterday they let me pick my bus in pm rush so 20801 was an accessibility violation on the 43 and 41 before spending the rest of the night on the 32 (until 2 am).

The 40 series buses display "COUVRE-VISAGE" on the side destination sign, but not "OBLIGATOIRE" like the Axion side destination signs found on most 3rd gens and 2016 to 2019 hybrid models. I wonder if the STM plans on fixing that or if they won't bother given that people already understand that wearing a mask is mandatory.

--

31-083 was on the 171 with parts of Frontenac's red and white sticker on the bumper.

31-095 was on the 164 SN extra.