Cogeno

Stalker Buses

So, does anyone else here seem to repeatedly get the same bus, no matter where you are?

I've got two.

STO 0205 - Seems to follow me everywhere. Tunney's Pasture, Buckingham (Both 96 and 98), Hull, Aylmer, etc.

STO 9601 - Since this bus has been back on the road, I always get this on the 98.

Edit: Got 0010 confused with 9601

• Thanks 1

So, does anyone else here seem to repeatedly get the same bus, no matter where you are?

I've got two.

STO 0205 - Seems to follow me everywhere. Tunney's Pasture, Buckingham (Both 96 and 98), Hull, Aylmer, etc.

STO 9601 - Since this bus has been back on the road, I always get this on the 98.

Edit: Got 0010 confused with 9601

Riding 0005 in Whistler 3 times, 2 times with the same driver.

How about getting the 99 Orion VI or 03 Orion VII everytime I go to Oakville! Kind of pisses me off seeing as how I can't wait for the next bus as their frequencies are super slow and my transfer would expire if I wait for the next one.

When I visited Windsor, I rode Transit Windsor buses five times. Three of the five times were on Nova LFS #553. The first time, I actually let a few Classics pass so I could take my first ride on a Nova LFS. The next day, I rode a fishbowl and LFS #551. The day after, I rode 553 twice.

Heres a few buses in NYC that love to follow me.

MTA NYC BUS:

New Flyer C40LF:911.

NOVA RTS:4996,8916,9066,9111.

ORION VII:6793,6828.

MTA BUS:

Orion V:7230-7231.

Orion VII:3534,3541,3549.

TMC RTS:8001,8127,8258,8320.

I seem to have a stalker aircraft which I seem to find at Pearson whenever I've flown Air Canada since 2006. I have flown four times with Air Canada and I have always seen Airbus A320 C-FFWN-212 which is Air Canada's 65th annivesery plane. Here are the four times.

1. Toronto-Halifax: I notice C-FFWN 212 taxiing into the gate while waiting for my flight to board.

2. Toronto-Vancouver: I flew on C-FFWN 212.

3. Toronto-New York LaGuardia: While waiting at my gate, I notice C-FFWN 212 at the Domestic flight wing.

4. Toronto-Cleveland: As I arrived at the airport, I saw C-FFWN 212 at the domestic gates.

All but the last time, I took at least one photo of the plane.

Coincidence? :D

Halifax3.JPG

Western_Canada_part_1_1.JPG

New_York_part_1_1.JPG

back before the YRT merger, for good solid week Richmond hill transit orion 6 532 would show up on Route 3 Trench , i went to school at bathurst and eglintion rather than taking the subway home sometimes i would take the7 bathurst bus and transfer to 160 at wilson and bathurst and take it to promenade and transfer to 3 Trench. although much slower, it was interesting because i got to the ride the 9300s

Brantford Transit LOVES to send 9023 after me, which is a piece of crap Orion VII. Seems to be on the routes I ride way to frequently.

GO Transit 2100 seems to follow me everywhere I go where there is GO service... One day ill visit a GO stop/terminal and not see it !!!

When I was in Paris, I always was seeing the same buses on routes 28 and 58 that ran in front of our hotel. Mind you, their buses are always assigned to the same route. Some buses change routes when new ones arrive.

Mine's in my sig, updated as frequently as possible.

Recently though...YRT 564 has been getting in my nerves.

564's also getting in my nerves... most recently it replaced 562 for my ride home on 9/15 yesterday. :pout:

2035 seems to be on 410 almost everyday, and even for both the morning and afternoon trips!

Other than that, I don't see many other buses too frequently, YRT is good enough to keep a nice variety out in my end. Although I wouldn't argue if 562 gets sent out more frequently...

STO seems to also be sending 0010 after me lately, as well. Funny thing is, not on the Buckingham routes, but on the Aylmer routes :S

mine is new ETS D40LFR 4612. Ive had that bus about 10 times. Yesterday i worked on Edmonton Radial Railway Society xTTC PCC #4612 all day then on the way home i land up getting ETS D40LFR 4612... its like a sign!

Of course i baby the PCC 4612 so much lol.

ETS #229, back when it was the last white D40LF. It can't follow me anymore though, as it is currently being rebuilt.

Did you get a restraining order against it? Or is it having a time out for stalking you?

What about bus enthusiasts stalking buses? (6000 eh Mike? :( )

Did you get a restraining order against it? Or is it having a time out for stalking you?

I'd have to say it's having a time out :(

It has been sitting in that refurb bay for almost six months and it doesn't look like they did anything to it :D

And I did such a great job of it, that she required such intensive therapy after being so violated, that it was 2 months before she took to the roads again :(

Now she's a real ham, loves being in front of the camera. She especially likes her cameo appearances on CityTV news in the morning.

This is happening more often now. I see an Orion VII on a route near my house or any other route from the same division and the next day it's on the route I use to get to school.