Deleted Items

ttcgeek

I didn't know which of the wiki threads to put this in so I made this. I noticed that some of the TTC route pages have been taken out. Although they show the numbers, the page is empty. A few days ago, I checked the 169 page. It had the whatever it had like the branch, types of buses used, etc. I checked just now and theres nothing there. Anyone know whos deleting the content?

It was down for a short time while I standardized the pages, this included moving the page to a new title. So I could keep track of which ones I needed to do I changed the template first. This is when you would have seen the routes missing. Anyway all the routes are done, and there are but a few things left to do for TTC pages.

• 2 months later...
I didn't know which of the wiki threads to put this in so I made this. I noticed that some of the TTC route pages have been taken out. Although they show the numbers, the page is empty. A few days ago, I checked the 169 page. It had the whatever it had like the branch, types of buses used, etc. I checked just now and theres nothing there. Anyone know whos deleting the content?

I think it would be the admins that run the site.