Ban the user above you

DaveHarries

Banned because I like your profile picture. :P

It is a Darley four-way beacon still hanging/flashing in Okeechobee, FL and probably made around 1930 or so. One bulb does all sides. Darley offered a complete line of signals. Now I guess that I have to ban you for banning me as this is a banning thread!. :huh:

Banned because everyone knows who you are.

Banned because he can't hide from us. :lol:

It is a Darley four-way beacon still hanging/flashing in Okeechobee, FL and probably made around 1930 or so. One bulb does all sides. Darley offered a complete line of signals. Now I guess that I have to ban you for banning me as this is a banning thread!. :huh:

Banned because that beacon looks cool!

Banned because that beacon looks cool!

Any Darley is at the top of my traffic light want list. When I took that and other pictures, I never thought to do a short video. Oh, and banned because I should stick with the theme.

Banned because I also agree with him.

Banned because this thread is really boring now :/ Like recently I've noticed that its been the same 4 people constantly replying in this thread and it gets boring after sometime :/ Looking back to the early days of this thread, it seemed like it was a lot more entertaining than what is is right now. Now its just " banned because I like this bus " or " banned for never riding this bus " :/ How about " banned for posting the same BS you've been posting for the last 10 pages " . Sometimes I think this thread has to be locked because its pointless and boring now because nobody else posts in here. I wish more would post in this thread but the real question is why aren't they posting in this thread. Is it because their not interested in this thread ? Is it because its not appealing to others ? IDK man, I just wish that more people would post in this thread. With that being said, I would like to ban you because this thread is really boring now and some members ( specifically someone ) is just ruining this thread, like put in more thought into your posts little dude :/ but anyways, back to my ban, banned because I'm kinda ticked off that this thread used to be striving and now its dead as a corpse :/

Banned because this thread is really boring now :/ Like recently I've noticed that its been the same 4 people constantly replying in this thread and it gets boring after sometime :/ Looking back to the early days of this thread, it seemed like it was a lot more entertaining than what is is right now. Now its just " banned because I like this bus " or " banned for never riding this bus " :/ How about " banned for posting the same BS you've been posting for the last 10 pages " . Sometimes I think this thread has to be locked because its pointless and boring now because nobody else posts in here. I wish more would post in this thread but the real question is why aren't they posting in this thread. Is it because their not interested in this thread ? Is it because its not appealing to others ? IDK man, I just wish that more people would post in this thread. With that being said, I would like to ban you because this thread is really boring now and some members ( specifically someone ) is just ruining this thread, like put in more thought into your posts little dude :/ but anyways, back to my ban, banned because I'm kinda ticked off that this thread used to be striving and now its dead as a corpse :/

Banned because I've been feeling the exact same way as you feel. I haven't even been coming back very often anymore because the same people (especially a certain someone) keeps banning each other and it indeed is very boring and somewhat annoying. I also miss the previous banning days where tons of random people would ban me and I would ban them. We even got into ban battles with East Coast vs. West Coast. However that is all dead now. In fact, unless someone else posts in this thread, I am officially done banning until further notice.

Banned because I've been feeling the exact same way as you feel. I haven't even been coming back very often anymore because the same people (especially a certain someone) keeps banning each other and it indeed is very boring and somewhat annoying. I also miss the previous banning days where tons of random people would ban me and I would ban them. We even got into ban battles with East Coast vs. West Coast. However that is all dead now. In fact, unless someone else posts in this thread, I am officially done banning until further notice.

Agreed, like this is getting to the point where you just open this thread to see what the lame ass ban is and just leave. I sure do miss those day as they were a lot more interesting that whats going on right now and boy that " East Coast Vs West Coast " days were the best :rolleyes: But we all know thats not gonna ever happen again <_<

Any who, banned because you're being a little bitch boy for banning your self B)

Agreed, like this is getting to the point where you just open this thread to see what the lame ass ban is and just leave. I sure do miss those day as they were a lot more interesting that whats going on right now and boy that " East Coast Vs West Coast " days were the best :rolleyes: But we all know thats not gonna ever happen again <_<

Any who, banned because you're being a little bitch boy for banning your self B)

Exactly, I don't even bother checking it if I see the same names all of the time. We had people from all over the place banning each other and it was awesome and yes the East vs. West in Canada and U.S. battles all at the same time were hilarious. However, it seems like shortly after that everyone began to leave. :/

Banned for pissing yourself. :P

Exactly, I don't even bother checking it if I see the same names all of the time. We had people from all over the place banning each other and it was awesome and yes the East vs. West in Canada and U.S. battles all at the same time were hilarious. However, it seems like shortly after that everyone began to leave. :/

Banned for pissing yourself. :P

Banned because he went on a riot for nothing

but I guess I'm the psycho for going crazy on facebook for a reason <_<