It's official!!!

gmnewlook

Well, it's done. We are officially engaged. Nath and I went down to Eastman to visit her father and stepmother and on Sunday we went for dinner at a restaurant (Chez Jules) and we announced them the good news. After her father gave me his blessing, I went and put the engagement ring on my sweetheart's finger.

A date is already set, July 21st, 2007. We still haven't found the church. But that's to come.

Well, it's done. We are officially engaged. Nath and I went down to Eastman to visit her father and stepmother and on Sunday we went for dinner at a restaurant (Chez Jules) and we announced them the good news. After her father gave me his blessing, I went and put the engagement ring on my sweetheart's finger.

A date is already set, July 21st, 2007. We still haven't found the church. But that's to come.

Congratulations

My fiance and i just went and picked up our marriage certificate on friday. So we have 90 days left to get married... however September 30 is just around the corner.

Congratulations once again. What a quincidence, your weading is on wedding is going to be on the 3rd Aniversary of the CPTDB, :P, just thought I'd point that out, :).

Thank you all. Again... :)

Congrats.

Remember it is not too late until you say I do! :P

I hope you enjoy it, tomorrow, August 23, is my 3rd wedding anniversary! I've enjoyed it and have been blessed with a son too!

Congratulations to you too. And to you too James. :P

Congraduations! I wish both you and Nath a very happy couple and a very bright future!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are the latest developements: We've settled on a destination for our honeymoon trip.

Paris!

No, not Paris Ontario, it's the one in France... :P We plan to spend two weeks there. We'll have to take the Eurotrain to go to London for a day trip. Of course, we'll be going around town by transit (what good busfan would actually drive around that city?). So any suggestions on places to visit are welcome. Dave, I know you went last summer, so your input will be greatly appreciated.

Best underground lines I took last summer and strongly suggest:

London: Jubilee Line

Paris: Line 6

Also while in Paris check out Mobilien bus line 38, as well as the circumferential buses PC1, PC2, and PC3... I never got the chance.