Guelph Transit Commission

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Today In Guelph there was a hit in run involving a black Lexus Es300 SUV making a U-turn in front of Guelph Transit Orion 6 #146 just as the bus was about to pull into the downtown terminal as route 8 General Hospital. The driver said a passenger fell out of there seat when she jammed the breaks to try and avoid hitting the Lexus and the driver twisted her shoulder.

Today In Guelph there was a hit in run involving a black Lexus Es300 SUV making a U-turn in front of Guelph Transit Orion 6 #146 just as the bus was about to pull into the downtown terminal as route 8 General Hospital. The driver said a passenger fell out of there seat when she jammed the breaks to try and avoid hitting the Lexus and the driver twisted her shoulder.

Good lord! I hope she got the license plate of that!

If I was the driver of the bus, I would hit the SUV so he would get in crap.

Then that bus would have to sit there, getting pass. details, drivers info, police informed, supervisors informed. It's all delayed.

not to nitpick here but i think you meant rx300 es300s are sedans

Well since I arrived back home yesterday, I did some transfanning

and I somewhat like our new Band-Aid Bus (Drivers Nicknamed the buses in the new livery.)

I had thought it would be a full green rear, it`s a white rear with 2 green stripes running down the side.

Ever since 20 min started there have been alot of HF buses now.

The thing is I find as Guelph is growing, I know their system wants to give something more bright and cheerful rather than old and depressing.

And 20 min of service, can't complain! One driver told me they've hired alot of drivers, which my guess it has doubled.

Well since I`ve been here, 195 is only been seen on route 22 and 51.

I also been to the garage and there are about 9 to 10 spare buses there.

And 183 is missing from the fleet. I`ve checked everywhere and I can`t find it.

Maybe it`s being refurbished in the Band-Aid Livery.

It was on 24 Industrial at noon.

Guelph_Transit_195_b.mt.jpg

Not necessarily pertaining to GT but about the city.

How long is a walk from Guelph U GO bus loop to the Guelph Terminal GO bus?

Takes long time!

Here in Guelph now, They just got some loner Classics from Quebec, Black and white classics.

195 is on the 9-Stone Road, it is impossible to get a good photo !

Another interesting fleet to be added, how many? My guess they would be the 1991-92 fleet.

We've got approximately 2h to do it since we're jumping off of GO's 48 and catching the 33 410 Express back from the terminal. With GT's stupid one way continuous transfer rule, I'm not too keen into taking this transit system.