Guelph Transit Commission

BCT-3122-D800-10240

I know; that's so little compared to other transit systems and it's not time based unlimited travel within the timeframe. So it's not worth it.

So, the same thing goes to GRT. The purpose on the 60 min. transfer is transfer from point A to B with enough time.

Here are some pics I took a few days ago. Feel free to re-use any shots since most of yous don`t have the new livery shots.

Leased Classics

GTC%201.JPG

GTC%203.JPG

GTC%202.JPG

Oh s*it! There's 29008! I have to check the powertrain on those!

It seems they don't keep their equipment for very long!

Thanks, I better make a weekday trip back to Guelph sometime before the classics retire.
Went to the garage today and I saw that the black and white classics are 277-278

and there are 3 or 4 more leased buses comming.

Eastway #402 is a white bus now at the garage.

Based on all these leased buses arriving, I'd say that the Classics are not yet Endangered. Remember that there were huge service increases that I guess have now caused a bus shortage.

A quick Guelph question as I'm going there tomorrow.

What is Guelph Centre? Is it a mall? I'm talking about the place across from the Guelph Terminal downtown. Not University of Guelph!

IIRC, it is a mall. I think, but dont holdme to it, there are some municipal offices there. The main transfer point for Guelph is about 4 blocks from the Greyhound/GO terminal. Ask anyone, and they will point you in the right direction.

oh, and if you are hungry, hit the pita place, its about a block away from the terminal :)

IIRC, it is a mall. I think, but dont holdme to it, there are some municipal offices there. The main transfer point for Guelph is about 4 blocks from the Greyhound/GO terminal. Ask anyone, and they will point you in the right direction.

oh, and if you are hungry, hit the pita place, its about a block away from the terminal :)

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...