Vancouver general sightings and notes

On 2/15/2021 at 9:42 PM, Thomasw said:

Any reason as to why 40’ were still on artic routes today? Saw 9669 on the 20 and 9563, 9678 and 16114 on the 49. I didn’t see any artics on both routes. There was no snow on the road and it was way above freezing all day.

Saturday saw about 4 60fters on the 49 after most got swapped out and those starting from the yard later in the day were put on with 40fters.  Sunday, all 49s were assigned 40fters out of the yard.   As for Monday, not sure why but I would assume that it was a precautionary measure if any 40fters were put out on the road.

On 2/15/2021 at 9:45 PM, Express691 said:

wasn't really the case in the morning and it's not like they are/were needed anyway

Right, guess every second 40fter with "Sorry Bus Full" on the 49 is more than sufficient.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you have any actual proof for anything you just posted?  Because there are some giant, dubious leaps of logic in there from the fact that there was one Nova on the 257, which replaced a broken arti

As disgusting as the responses to TranslinkKid's post have been, I'm most intrigued by the fact that a lot of you who responded negatively don't contribute to this forum in a meaningful way anyway, wh

Saw this online on Instagram: Evergreen Line commemorative Compass Card

Posted Images

9 hours ago, DJ1400 said:

Some RapidBuses had started to relocate their fleet numbers below "RapidBus" logo 

IMG_4490.JPG

In case you can’t find the fleet # on the green or blue, you can find it on the charcoal as well!