Enviro 500

Vancouver general sightings and notes

Yeah the 3:43 tripper will probably get oddball buses for the next bit.

We probably shouldnt post any more D40LF on morning rush express routes. There was a time where we had 7200's running 602s and 352's.

My theory is that RTC currently has a bus shortage because of the mass retirement of D40LFs with nothing to cover for them - a typical shining example of TransLink's foresight. This run is one of the last ones to leave RTC for the PM peak, and likely they are scraping the bottom of the barrel by this time.

I asked the creator and he said that it was probably a test device unit. The only 2706 that existed was a trolley.

However, im for some reason being hinted that WVMT could be getting their Tcomm implemented with ours?

The NovaBus I was riding tonight was having gear step-down problems and wouldn't shift down into first gear properly (aka often stuck on second while braked / when braking).

I still don't get why this is in the Vancouver general sightings thread... Is this like Twitter or something?

The Special Sightings thread is now a dating advice forum, and this has become a wall for everyone to share their feelings.

You get what you put into this forum, if you throw in trash, you'll get trash back.

The Special Sightings thread is now a dating advice forum, and this has become a wall for everyone to share their feelings.

You get what you put into this forum, if you throw in trash, you'll get trash back.

So... its kinda like that vending machine thread. Except more hidden.

- Bryan "Goggles"

I still don't get why this is in the Vancouver general sightings thread... Is this like Twitter or something?

Well isn't this general sightings and notes ? and i'm not comparing this to Twitter.

Saw nname's post regarding the 96 on SPP. Reiterating what he said, the plan was to reduce frequencies down to 10min (15min off-peak after 8:45pm) and mainly use standard sized buses outside of peak hours (sending 8009-8011 back to the BTC). A planner told me that those plans were nixed due to a steady increase in ridership along the route. He still thinks several artics will be transferred to the BTC due to the fact that they are usually short some during peak hours.

Had a couple dozen people at my school late going home because the 804 Special, was, for some unexplained reason, not on the road. I already filed a customer relations sheet.