Jump to content
Enviro 500

Vancouver general sightings and notes

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Millennium2002 said:

No, it's an older controller. Balios controllers and controllers that shipped with Horizon displays are fine because they are newer. Otherwise they would have figured it out a long time ago...

...and carried out a retrofit during mid-life refurb (likely). 

These buses are getting retired anyways so there's no reason to perform the retrofit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delays to routes using Hastings because of a march. The Translink alerts section doesn't (yet) mention the routes along Hastings i.e. 14,16,20, B95 , but the 3 and 8 are diverted via Pender to Seymour then normal route. From one photo there is quite a big line of inbound buses. If you look really closely at the second photo, one trolleybus has arrived on the express wires.

http://twitter.com/electricyvr/status/1084231693085532160

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the looks of it construction at 22nd Street Station loop is going to happen soon, there are a few "Limited Service" bus stops put up just West of the existing bus loop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, 8010 said:

By the looks of it construction at 22nd Street Station loop is going to happen soon, there are a few "Limited Service" bus stops put up just West of the existing bus loop.

It was supposed to have started on the 3rd this month, they just finished putting fences around trees last friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FlyingPig said:

Ok, community shuttles entering service are here now...

18527 is on the 103 today.

18522 entered service on the 23 yesterday.

There's a shuttle thread although it may be dead if no one's replying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Community Shuttle said:

There's a shuttle thread although it may be dead if no one's replying

Oh my God people just find a place for it already 🙄🙄🙄

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Community Shuttle said:

There's a shuttle thread although it may be dead if no one's replying

5 hours ago, 99.bline said:

Oh my God people just find a place for it already 🙄🙄🙄

Come on, people. I already told @FlyingPig that he can post his sightings here until a thread gets spun up specifically for shuttle sightings and/or deliveries...

Unfortunately the recent conversation in the Transit Service Discussion thread got truncated by the mods, but let's just leave it at that, okay?

Part of me feels like we need a broader conversation about how this sub-forum should be run... as people have come and gone, things have been getting more and more inconsistent from one day to the next...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Millennium2002 said:

Come on, people. I already told @FlyingPig that he can post his sightings here until a thread gets spun up specifically for shuttle sightings and/or deliveries...

Unfortunately the recent conversation in the Transit Service Discussion thread got truncated by the mods, but let's just leave it at that, okay?

Part of me feels like we need a broader conversation about how this sub-forum should be run... as people have come and gone, things have been getting more and more inconsistent from one day to the next...

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2019 at 12:14 AM, Community Shuttle said:

 

That's the 2019 thread. This is the 2018 order.

18523 entered service yesterday afternoon. It's currently on a 131/132.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×