Vancouver general sightings and notes

Enviro 500

1 hour ago, captaintrolley said:

Will these be available at the Translink Store after the giveaway.  I would love to have a couple of them. ETS is only giving away the disposable variety.

According to plan, yes. However, that date is still up in the air.

I was at broadway station this morning rush between 9:15am and 9:45am.

Either the turnback shuttles between Broadway/Waterfront arent operating, or they don't operate as late. Still got a very good train frequency in the 10 minutes I was filming. ((A video on this will be uploaded on Wednesday)).

I think they're getting set to put the new platform arrival screens up on platforms 3 and 4. Saw some electricians on the roof doing something.

More conventional artics yesterday and today on the King George RapidBus — didn’t note the specific fleet #s. (Posted here because this is less of a “special sighting” and more of an “I told you this was going to happen! This is why you shouldn’t have bothered with separate artic sub-fleets!”)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GORDOOM said:

More conventional artics yesterday and today on the King George RapidBus — didn’t note the specific fleet #s. (Posted here because this is less of a “special sighting” and more of an “I told you this was going to happen! This is why you shouldn’t have bothered with separate artic sub-fleets!”)

But RapidBus is a unique brand and service that is completely different from the B-Line lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

All stops at Commercial-Broadway have been assigned bay numbers.  The EB 9 stop is Bay 1, and the other stops are numbered clockwise from that.  This WB 9/99 stops, which were previously the only stops assigned Bay numbers, have been renumbered feom their previous Bay 1 and 2 designsnations.

2 minutes ago, KINGSTER200 said:

18058 with a new bike rack. Seems like the one generally used is discontinued looking at the Sportworks website.

5813CFB0-A2FF-40BB-AD29-84E9980F490E.jpeg

Do they have enough spares of the old modded version to outfit the LFR fleet? Or can they do a similarly-modded version of the new model?

On 7/31/2020 at 4:23 PM, KINGSTER200 said:

18058 with a new bike rack. Seems like the one generally used is discontinued looking at the Sportworks website.

5813CFB0-A2FF-40BB-AD29-84E9980F490E.jpeg

Interesting. Those are the new style of bike racks that BC Transit is now using on their buses. Ours are black though instead of silver. 

20200728_111959 (768x1024).jpg