5 minutes ago, AbbyTransitFan said:

How are you certain that all of that series is in Abbotsford?  9208, and 9210 have been confirmed already, but the rest of the series?  Do you have proof?

I have a photo of 9207. I also saw the 9203 and 9206 at the exchange.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blue Bus Fan said:

I have a photo of 9207. I also saw the 9203 and 9206 at the exchange.

Spotted 9201 on route 7 about an hour ago aswell

BC Transit has set up a page on their website dedicated to the new Transit Operations and Maintenance Facility in Abbotsford. The new garage at 3008-3012 Gladys Avenue will initially be built to hold up to 100 buses, and is expected to be expanded in 15-20 years to hold 150 buses. Apparently CFV has been restrained on adding new buses and service to meet growing ridership demands due to the inadequate size of the current garage.

https://bctransit.com/central-fraser-valley/facility-pro

9302,9303, and 9304 now in CFV also 9463 has the prototype driver shield installed

• Like 1

Made some edits in the Wiki

9260 is in CFV as the replacement for 9308. 9308 has been transferred out after being involved in that fatal accident. Dispensation of 9308 unknown, but the transfer is permanent.

Removed 8097 and 8104 as they have been retired. If I think of anything else.......

• Like 1

9841, 9842 and 9843 have been decommissioned and prepped for transfer

We are expecting two more 4400 series Vicinities

Spotted a red 35' Dennis Dart on a flatbed passing Chilliwack just now. It seems to be heading to the Abbotsford yard as it pulled off Highway 1 at the Sumas exit. Wasn't able to get a number as it was too far away.

On 10/2/2018 at 12:17 PM, SidneyTransitfan said:

Spotted a red 35' Dennis Dart on a flatbed passing Chilliwack just now. It seems to be heading to the Abbotsford yard as it pulled off Highway 1 at the Sumas exit. Wasn't able to get a number as it was too far away.

0111 Transferred from Prince George

My friend was at Bourquin in Abbotsford today, and he spotted what appeared to be a D40LF in the current scheme leaving and he only saw the rear of the bus and noticed it didn't have the full A/C unit on top and it had flipdots.  Is there a chance it could be an ex CMBC unit running, he also did mention it looked like the tailpipe wasn't curved but he couldn't get a fleet number...  I am just confused because I thought all of those were gone from Abbotsford and only the 9800's were remaining.

On 11/6/2018 at 3:08 PM, AbbyTransitFan said:

My friend was at Bourquin in Abbotsford today, and he spotted what appeared to be a D40LF in the current scheme leaving and he only saw the rear of the bus and noticed it didn't have the full A/C unit on top and it had flipdots.  Is there a chance it could be an ex CMBC unit running, he also did mention it looked like the tailpipe wasn't curved but he couldn't get a fleet number...  I am just confused because I thought all of those were gone from Abbotsford and only the 9800's were remaining.

Well, we don't have any of them in our fleet. The only Flyers left are 9844, 9865 and 9869. 9865 has not been on the road for a while due to accident damage.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 9:21 PM, RZ350 said:

Well, we don't have any of them in our fleet. The only Flyers left are 9844, 9865 and 9869. 9865 has not been on the road for a while due to accident damage.

So I guess it was by pure dumb luck that I happened to catch 9869 on the inbound route 34 in Mission this past Tuesday. I was not expecting that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MCW Metrobus said:

So I guess it was by pure dumb luck that I happened to catch 9869 on the inbound route 34 in Mission this past Tuesday. I was not expecting that!

Actually 9869 is a great runner, and we use it quite often so yes I suppose it could be dumb luck LOL. but fairly common. the good news is that 9865 has finally been sent to the body shop, so we should have that one back soon. 9844 is commonly out on splits so usually on route 1,2, or 3 at peak hours.

• Like 1