Peeves in everyday life...

Tranzit

Just wait till their house burns down because some idiot was parked in their fire zone. I just don't get some people.

Fireman "Yeah, sorry dude...we couldn't douse your house 'cause some bone was in your zone".

Or the car gets towed.

I once told a guy not to park in a no parking spot but he said he didn't care. I probably should have mentioned that the meter maid was walking toward that end of the street as he walked around the corner.

But I didn't care. :P

I once told a guy not to park in a no parking spot but he said he didn't care. I probably should have mentioned that the meter maid was walking toward that end of the street as he walked around the corner.

But I didn't care. :P

Hahahahaha, that just made my day! :P

Anyways, in light of the new "Smoking" thread,

SMOKERS. (Or smoke/fumes in general)

>>>Sorry smokers, I don't hate you, I just hate the fact that you smoke.

• 1 month later...
People who leave their carts in the middle of the aisle in the supermarket. ^_^

People who see something they want in a supermarket and when they get to another aisle and they decide they no longer want it and stuff it beside something else.

Ya know what else grinds my gears?

Using FOUR cameras before finding a fifth one that actually works perfectly for me.

1: Mini camera-1 AAA battery power. Battery power goes way too fast and if the battery dies, all photos are erased. Plus they yield crappy lil pix anyway. It takes videos with NO audio, but I never found out how to take them.

2. Slightly larger Digital Concepts 300-kilopixel cam-640x480 largest resolution, still crapppy photos, battery life retains the same reputation as the first one. Battery power goes way too fast and if the battery dies, all photos are erased.

The aforementiooned cams do not use memory cards...therefore I HAVE to download the cam drive AND software before getting my pics out. And I use many computers daily at my school. I lack a computer at home. This cam takes SHORT video clips with NO audio. Affter 40 seconds, the camera is out of space AND battery power.

3. Digital Concepts 2.1-megapixel camera-this cam (belongs to my mom but I occasionally used it for transitfanning since my first two cams' software CD broke) used THREE AAA batteries! And I have to be careful when using battery because these horrors occur:

a. I turn it on and the "digital concepts" logo comes on and tyhen it turns off with no warning without displaying anything

b. I can't turn the auto flash off, so if I want to take a low light pic, I have to block the flash with my finger or with tape. And that unneeded flash eats up the battery power.

Also when taking high speed pictures, my target gets skewed horribly in broad daylight. This cam uses a memory card. This cam takes NO videos.

4. Vivicam 5018 5-megapixel camera-This camera yields decent pictures BUT targets blur in overcast weather. (its only good when you want "panned" pics. The two AAA batteries' power are guzzled clean outta it. It uses an SD card since it has no internal mamory. And sometines at no warning when I press the shutter button, the entire camera turns off, and the picture is NOT taken. And the auto flash setting will eat the battery fast. If I press the flash on button and it doesnt shut off by then, I can press the shutter button, and it will flash twice and shut off and the picture is NOT taken, BUT the battery power is gone for nought. It takes videos but NO audio. To make matters worse, while the camera is plugged into the computer THAT EATS BATTERY POWER ON THE CAM!!!!!! :) even when the camera is not in use!! Every second the camera is connected (it HAS to be turned on in order to be reognized by the computer), battery power is lost. So i oughtta use a computer (which I dont have) that reads SD memory cards.

5. Canon Powershot SD700IS 6 megapixel camera-Some dude on craigslist got rid of it because it was acting up and the lens was no good. He said the camera is only useful as paperweight and it was going in the trash. But all I needed to do was charge the rechargeable (FINALLY!!!) lithium-ion battery and play with the lens a little to see if it would move. Turned out successful so I got me the camera of my dreams! And it takes video clips WITH audio and it has other cool features too. And the battery power is used SLOWLY so I can keep it on for prolonged periods of time without worrying about it.

I will post images from each camera later on, possibly tomorrow. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

One peeve when I go to Wonderland is the metal detectors which slow down your entry into the park just because in 2003, some jerk thought it would be cool to bring his gun to the park and shoot people.

Another peeve is that there isn't any direct route to Wonderland with frequent service (20 min best on route 4)