Tranzit

Peeves in everyday life...

1. This is the big offender here: once again, the behavioral therapy sessions, which have lasted over 2 years now are annoying me so hard when I have to communicate often resulting me in constant spaz attacks an severe behavioral problems even to the point in some cases I had to hit myself because I'm cooperating with this heinous program... that stupid design! I have that 3 times per week and after each session I force myself to go on some bus trips just to try to destroy these insolent fools... these sessions are not in the position to demand anything, that nasty little paincushion!

2. I'm eating the same foods over and over again such as white rice, shrimp, bananas, the same brand of meals and snacks from Costco and not anywhere else, and what's even worst is that my parents refuse to eat or buy foods such as cheese, olives, bacon, baked potatoes, canned food, and some others they do not know how to cook or eat... what fools they are for such negligence.

3. On the streets there are cars that accelerate fired up with extremely loud engines that look like race cars in everyday life.

4. There are people who want money especially me but I refuse to give because I need the money for my own needs.

5.  My dad is mad at me for shopping every day but I only do so mostly during bus trips.

People who play music either without headphones or with headphones but extremely loud so everyone can hear it.   I completely understand doing it in your own home or on your own property, but anywhere else (especially on public transit and in public parks) is just completely unnescissary.  Some people straight up DO NOT want to listen to your music or just prefer not to hear it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TechSpotlight said:

People who play music either without headphones or with headphones but extremely loud so everyone can hear it.   I completely understand doing it in your own home or on your own property, but anywhere else (especially on public transit and in public parks) is just completely unnescissary.  Some people straight up DO NOT want to listen to your music or just prefer not to hear it.

I always feel anxious when listening to music in public. I'm a bit hard of hearing, so I have to turn it up louder in order to hear it well. I just have to hope that nobody else is forced to listen to "Post Malone says 'G-wagon' for 4 hours" whenever I do. 🙁

3 hours ago, TechSpotlight said:

Omg I hate that.

I was on a bus for 30 minutes straight with a guy that was playing candy crush or something at full volume without any headphones on. About every 4 second the bus would resonate with an obnoxiously loud: “CHLING” 

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 12:22 AM, Thomasw said:

Omg I hate that.

I was on a bus for 30 minutes straight with a guy that was playing candy crush or something at full volume without any headphones on. About every 4 second the bus would resonate with an obnoxiously loud: “CHLING” 

I tell those people to put headphones or or turn the sound off. It's annoying as hell. 

43 minutes ago, Someguy3071 said:

I tell those people to put headphones or or turn the sound off. It's annoying as hell. 

Flappy bird is the solution to all this

On 4/16/2019 at 12:22 AM, Thomasw said:

Omg I hate that.