Embarrasing Moments

Cogeno

• 2 weeks later...
So, I got off the 97 (Bayshore) at Tunney's Pasture this morning, and bent over to tie my shoe. I think in that time, about 5 buses passed by. Then, a gust of wind blew, and that's when I noticed a good portion of my ass was hanging out

:D hahaha lol

• 2 months later...

This thread hasn't been replied to for several months now, but something happened to me today that was definitely worthy of a necropost:

I was at the MTR Sha Tin station (in Hong Kong) today going from the mezzanine down to the platform. There were two escalators near the northern end of the mezzanine that led to the northbound platform, and I had used these escalators before on previous trips, so I didn't think twice about it. I stepped onto the escalator on the left hand side (which normally goes downward) and much to my amazement I found that it was, in fact, going up -- which almost knocked me over backwards. Luckily there weren't any people on it, or things could have gotten inconvenient (or possibly disastrous!)

So I was out in Calgary tonight going for a ride on the Route 302, a new rapid transit route from downtown to SE Calgary. We had stopped for a bit of a layover, I figure I would try some photos out. This involved going across the street. So I went across but there was a rather fast approaching vehcile, so I jogged across, but on the other side of the road was a big mud pit. Apparently I hadn't seen it till it was far too late! So got mud all over my right shoe and pant leg. Was able to wash some of it off before getting back on the bus. And get this, I didn't even get a good photo at all! Way too dark and blurry, no tripod. But it's all cleaned up now and hanging to dry lol.

Well, this was embarrassing, not for me, but those who thought it would be for me.

I was riding my bike one evening when I had a flat. So I walked to the nearest Métro station to go back home quick.

So I get in the first car, and take the handicapped spot, which is perfect for when you have a bike, you hold the bike and lean on the window ledge.

About 3-4 stations before I get off, about 5-6 filipinos and filipinas get on, and as usual, they dal-dal (gossip) about the people around. When they got to talk about me, they start passing comments on my gray bike tights (I always dress as flashy as I can), especially the area between my two big toes.

Little they know I got the general idea of their comments (I had a filipino roomate for several years) but I ignored them and looked like I did not dig what they said.

However, when I got off, I bent down to them and said "ikaw dal-dal mo, bastos ka talaga!!!" (my bunch of gossipers, you are really disgusting).

It was really funny to see them turn orange (red+yellow=orange) of embarrassment...

Yea...um...not transit related, but one of many moments I had was having been in a kids' room and bouncing a HUGE beach ball with my younger sister for fun...until I bounced it too high and it bounced out of the room, over the railings and four stories down onto a security guard's head!!!!

Yea...um...not transit related, but one of many moments I had was having been in a kids' room and bouncing a HUGE beach ball with my younger sister for fun...until I bounced it too high and it bounced out of the room, over the railings and four stories down onto a security guard's head!!!!

LOL my coisin and i broke the mcdonalds play area once we were jumping & one of the floor's came out of their hinges

( 2nd floor)

• 2 months later...