Charter Bus Lines of British Columbia

BCT-3122-D800-10240

So today i noticed this Ex CBL Orion II (according to a friend who drove the airporter for CBL) sitting in a side street in richmond. It's now a camper i guess, saw a bed in there. And apparently the owner wants to sell it.

9211046499_9f6976171d.jpg

DSC_4028 by Translink fan, on Flickr

9211050875_a4c00bbbe0.jpg

DSC_4027 by Translink fan, on Flickr

9213823682_e4dc704042.jpg

DSC_4029 by Translink fan, on Flickr

9211039279_aa905655db.jpg

DSC_4032 by Translink fan, on Flickr

9211034999_7bc5600394.jpg

DSC_4035 by Translink fan, on Flickr

9211031395_3e11abee5e.jpg

DSC_4036 by Translink fan, on Flickr

I couldn't find a VIN on it as i didn't want to hang around too long.

Hey CBL-H345 Driver, do you know if there is a Chinese/Asian travel company that charters one (or more) of CBLBC's new Prevost H3-45 units?

The reason why I am asking is because I saw one this morning around 7:30am driving into Lansdowne Mall to pick up passengers and usually only Chinese tour agencies have pickup at this particular location.

Spotted 2013 style Prevost H3-45 unit #5202 (plain white) making a right turn onto 41st avenue from Cambie Street (southbound).

Also, as per my previous post, does anyone out there know if any Asian/Chinese travel agencies are chartering CBLBC's new 2013 Prevosts? Or whether any of these units possibly subcontracted by Prevost?

There was one time I saw a CBLBC Prevost H3-45 (not the newest one) in one of the boarding places for Chinese tours (behind Esso gas station on Kingsway across from Crystall Mall).

Spotted 2013 style Prevost H3-45 unit #5202 (plain white) making a right turn onto 41st avenue from Cambie Street (southbound).

Also, as per my previous post, does anyone out there know if any Asian/Chinese travel agencies are chartering CBLBC's new 2013 Prevosts? Or whether any of these units possibly subcontracted by Prevost?

There was one time I saw a CBLBC Prevost H3-45 (not the newest one) in one of the boarding places for Chinese tours (behind Esso gas station on Kingsway across from Crystall Mall).

Behind the Esso station beside the Crystal Mall in Burnaby is a great place to park if you are holding for a pickup/drop off at Metrotown.

Any group hiring a bus can ask for a pick up at any mall; regardless if they are asian or not. Without more information I can not say and will not speculate who was or was not being picked up (maybe the driver was shopping?).

Behind the Esso station beside the Crystal Mall in Burnaby is a great place to park if you are holding for a pickup/drop off at Metrotown.

Any group hiring a bus can ask for a pick up at any mall; regardless if they are asian or not. Without more information I can not say and will not speculate who was or was not being picked up (maybe the driver was shopping?).

I guess my main questions is, being that you work for CBL, whether CBL buses are being chartered by Asian/Chinese travel agencies. If you can advise, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess my main questions is, being that you work for CBL, whether CBL buses are being chartered by Asian/Chinese travel agencies. If you can advise, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Sometimes Work/trips are farmed out to CBL from other bus companies.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CBL 805, 812, 820. 822 911, 912, 913, & 914 along with Quick 1602 appear to have the fleet since the new year, is this a move to make way for more new coaches?, replace cash reserves after buying Barry Key's shares or just a random circumstance that 9 coaches have sold in a few short months?

• 3 weeks later...