GO Fare Map

LF60

Looks very nice. Especially nice touch adding local transit information and ticket costs. That's something that will be needed for sure when Presto is rolled out far & wide. Does GO Transit have something similar with local transit & cost? I've seen the route map, but don't recall those details.

I like it! the different colours help.

Looks very nice. Especially nice touch adding local transit information and ticket costs. That's something that will be needed for sure when Presto is rolled out far & wide. Does GO Transit have something similar with local transit & cost? I've seen the route map, but don't recall those details.

They have a 'FARE CALCULATOR' on their website, thats about it.

I can see a mistake, going westbound from Union, Appleby should come before Burlington, you'll also notice the fares you've put have Burlington charging more than Appleby.

yes, I reversed appleby and aldershot by accident

Nicely Done, you have one for the GO busses in the works?

no, this would be far too complicated. This only works because all trains start/end in union.

the map also did not turn out as I wanted at all. what I had in mind was far prettier and worked far better. but computers dont like text written at 17 or 34 degree angels. Imagine elongated ovals radiating outwards from a central point.

the map also did not turn out as I wanted at all. what I had in mind was far prettier and worked far better. but computers dont like text written at 17 or 34 degree angels. Imagine elongated ovals radiating outwards from a central point.
Sure computers do, it's the programs that don't.

Give Adobe Illustrator a try, you'd be surprised what you can do with it (There are a few GTA area transit maps that use it, but I can't release which ones they are).

- Josh

Sure computers do, it's the programs that don't.

Give Adobe Illustrator a try, you'd be surprised what you can do with it (There are a few GTA area transit maps that use it, but I can't release which ones they are).

- Josh

You could give CorelDRAW a try as well, I've used it for everything, and love it...but to each his own.

i beleave the fares for the go bus are more or less the same as the train (dont qoute me on it ) :-)

Yeah they're the same since it's based on starting and ending zones. Though buses are more comfortable than trains but trains are quickly usually.