Timmins Transit

Timmins Man

Highly unlikely. So somebody from Timmins Transit was able to notice that one person was constantly riding the bus for no reason, and then from that ascertain what the guy's mailing address was (or ask the guy in person if he would volunteer this information) and then deliver him a letter asking him to please stop riding the bus? I know that Timmins is a small town but I'm sure there ARE better things to do up there....

I don't know maybe this person is a pain in the butt. :P

That's what some transit fans do, not all day mind you...

when i skipped school in the 80's i road all over ottawa till it was time to go home lol i bet you can't get away with that in timmins... in the 80's i'd just go from one end of the city to the other and get a different bus going somewhere else

I received my copy of "the Bulletin" (Canadian Transit Heritage Fondation Magazine) a few days ago, and David mentioned something about a new bus and new colours but was being rather coy about it.

Any pic's available?

if i had gas money i would go take some pictures for everyone

• 1 month later...

its numbered 5187 and inside 5196, plus it looks like it has a ramp in the front stairs and the back door is a single push type, blue insides typical of Quebec buses and no red flag opening for the back door

its numbered 5187 and inside 5196, plus it looks like it has a ramp in the front stairs and the back door is a single push type, blue insides typical of Quebec buses and no red flag opening for the back door

Sounds like an ex. SMMBL Classic. Does it have a rear window and rooftop HVAC?

smmbl if you mean Santa Monica thats where it was reportedly from and yes rear window and hvac on roof but with a weird back door almost reminiscent of old new looks

Yep, SMMBL is Santa Monica, so I guess that's where it's from.

once i get the model number of it i will put the pictures up on my site that i took of it here in Timmins a few weeks ago

Sweet, eager to see those!

do you have any photos of any SMMBL classics

Here are some pictures from a supplier's site, however the interior photo is of a UTA Classic. If you want to find more pictures of Santa Monic Classics, google would be a good place to start.

http://www.transitsales.com/inventory/MCI/...40_Classic.html