Timmins Transit

Timmins Man

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The CPTDB wiki lists bus 12-98 (a Nova LFS).

Does this bus even exist? I received a fleet listing from Timmins and 12-98 was not listed.

Any info from a local person would be appreciated.

I saw 12-98 the last time I was in Timmins, during Christmas/New Years 2012-2013. 12-98's a 2012 Novabus LFS, with the most noticable difference being no rear window. I don't know what the other details are though

I saw 12-98 the last time I was in Timmins, during Christmas/New Years 2012-2013. 12-98's a 2012 Novabus LFS, with the most noticable difference being no rear window. I don't know what the other details are though

Does it look similar to Brantford's new LFS? http://www.cptdb.ca/index.php?showtopic=558&view=findpost&p=586352

• 3 months later...

Apparently they rescued this old bus from the scrapyard on Moneta. Not in good shape apparently and the forks of the fork lift thru the sides didn't help.

My source is not sure what they have planned for it.

So what has happened to this bus?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just returned from Timmins, update as follow:

--newest bus in the fleet is #100, a 2014 Nova LFS 4th GEN(please also update the WIKI that there is a 13-99, 2013 Nova LFS 4th GEN)

--one of the Orion VI #62(in new scheme) has been retired, 61 is the only one still old two tone blue scheme(with wrapped for advertisement on the side) will be the next to go when another Nova arrives later this year

--all the oddballs in the fleet are done, including ALL the SLFs and Eldorados, #79 and #80 were sold to Sault Ste Marie as parts bus while #89 was sold to Swift Current, #83 still sitting at the back waiting for the new owner to pick it up, same to Eldorado #74 as well

--all the buses sitting at the graveyard at the back before were ALL gone, including those ex-CTHF collections, ex-London Orion VI which are used for parts before

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...