Sarnia Transit

G.A

• 2 weeks later...
Some Wierd News From Sarnia 791 was spoted today and another fishbowl was spoted today and it was not 791 so something wired is going on will post more info when i find out

I think it is 771.

Does it have a blue stripe with green letters?

Are you going to get a pic of it when you go to sarnia on March Break?

• 1 month later...

News From sarnia my friend spoted a older GMC with no numbers or name on a route in sarnia and it was not 791 they have the night routes are running till 10.45 pm on saturday nights and no news on the new buses and 971 is still active and 791 is running on all routes now.

It would be rather strange to see 771 back from the dead. When I saw 771 at the Sarnia Transit garage it was retired & in rough shape. It was missing the GM plate and they also blacked out the Sarnia Transit name on both sides.

Funny how those fishbowls are able to survive longer then the 3 Orion V's or the 2 MCI Classics which are all 40 foot buses. The fishies are too, right?

If Sarnia's seen their ridership increase, I say bring back those Classics and V's into service. :lol:

081 or 082 (one of the new buses), 961 and 974 please.

Is 081 and 082 going to be the fleet numbers of the new low floor buses? Are they also going to be El Dorado EZ Rider II Max?

they have the night routes are running till 10.45 pm on saturday nights and no news on the new buses and 971 is still active and 791 is running on all routes now.

Since when did the service on Saturday nights was extended to 10:45pm? Were there also other route changes?

Secondly, since that I thought those fleet numbers of the new buses as in the 08 series, I guess they're not even around as of yet. Or, are those 081 and 082 Orion I's? Just a bit confused. :lol:

Hi Everyone yeah my friend said there is another GMC on the road but i have no pics of it they started the new improve service on saturday night service i think it was feb 1 about the Orion V'S 40 ft i agree they should put the engines back in them and get them back into service the 08's are not not in yet i am planing a trip down to sarnia for bayfest in july and i got a didgital camrea this week so i will be able to get pictures

Is 081 and 082 going to be the fleet numbers of the new low floor buses? Are they also going to be El Dorado EZ Rider II Max?

In going through the Council minutes on the City of Sarnia website, a meeting in December showed the approval for two new buses (32' long) with the funds going to City View Bus Sales. City View is the El Dorado dealer for Canada so I would imagine that the buses will be EZ Rider II buses.

Kevin

In going through the Council minutes on the City of Sarnia website, a meeting in December showed the approval for two new buses (32' long) with the funds going to City View Bus Sales. City View is the El Dorado dealer for Canada so I would imagine that the buses will be EZ Rider II buses.

Kevin

Yeah, they will be EZ-Rider MAX, in which I remember spoken to the rep.

Funny how those fishbowls are able to survive longer then the 3 Orion V's or the 2 MCI Classics which are all 40 foot buses. The fishies are too, right?

If Sarnia's seen their ridership increase, I say bring back those Classics and V's into service. :lol: