Poor Wayne is missing its steering column and wheel. :)

Nice catch on that Ward/GMC! Those are rare around these parts.

I know all of you have seen the new Corbeil Dual wheel buses, but I dont think anyone has posted photos of the single wheel model yet, I saw one today and got pics. I also saw some other good stuff, check out my photos.

buses_051.jpg

buses_054.jpg

buses_058.jpg

buses_055.jpg

buses_057.jpg

buses_056.jpg

buses_060.jpg

buses_061.jpg

buses_059.jpg

buses_062.jpg

buses_066.jpg

buses_067.jpg

buses_068.jpg

Cool! Where exactly did 2639 come from? That certainly doesn't look like Calgary spec :P

They got that one out of the states somewhere. Not sure where. If you look close at it, you can see where the roof used to be painted white. The yellow up there is a slgithtly different shade of yellow compared to the rest of the bus.

More than likely California, judging from the yellow around the warning lights. Isn't there a Cardinal division in California too?

More than likely California, judging from the yellow around the warning lights. Isn't there a Cardinal division in California too?
Yeah Cardinal Transportation was there, but I am not sure if that is still in operation still. Several of the Calgary area Cardinal units that are numbered in the 1900's and 2100's were brought up from Cardinal Transportation of Los Angeles.

Edit: This unit shown in the below image came from Cardinal Transportation (LA) and was renumbered to 2161 for Cardinal in Calgary.

131c.jpg

Edited by MBTA9244-9640b

Just thought I would share this updated badging from a Sunrise school bus in Chicago:

IMG_0664.JPG

This one is a ways from home! Taken in the Staples Parking lot in downtown Calgary earlier today:

http://www.awesysnet.ca/cptdb/uploads/2505...86kootenay5.jpg

Spotted 6058 in Calgary yesterday again!

And digging through some images I came across this little guy that I don't think I posted about before. Images captured in Vancouver on October 21, 2009.

211009-4920dodge.jpg

211009-4921dodge.jpg

Edited by MBTA9244-9640b

Uploading some of my Vancouver stuff too. Thanks to Peter for starting the Wiki pages! Thought these might be of particular interest to some:

Thirdwave_Bus_Services_48.jpg

Thirdwave_Bus_Services_53.jpg

(53 has no rear windows besides the ones on the exit door.)

The one directly above my post :)

Oh, so the brand new Swift DE60LFA? ;)

Just kidding.

I like that white Girardin with high roof and "standee windows". :P

It seems Willco Transportation has a Thomas flat nose 84 passenger unit that I don't recall seeing before until the other day:

http://www.cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=I...rtation_806.jpg

Their numbering system seems so random to me!

And here's a shot of a 1990's Blue Bird flat nose 72 passenger obviously converted for other uses and with a trailer. Sure looks as though the trailer is taking on a lot of soot from the exhaust pipe. Black!

100710_01893willco806.jpg

100710_01891greybb.jpg

Did someone just get married on that Thomas? :P

Nice lack of color in the second photo - almost looks like it was Photoshopped. -_-