Pizza Wednesday

TTCguy

I can say for certain Finch will be one of them on one of those days. Most of the times when United Way sells Pizza Pizza slices Finch will be included.

Last year I've seen Union and I think Queen's Park.

They'll probably be doing the popular and busy stations for their best returns (Union, Finch, Queen's Park for UofT, Dundas for Ryerson)

The United Way will be selling pizza slices at various subway stations for $1. Sept. 13, 20,27

It does not say at what stations they are selling it at.

The united way is not the people selling the pizza, the TTC is. They sell it to raise money for the United Way.

Which stations?

They sell it at most stations, I've seen them sell it a a variety of stations like Main Street, Coxwell, Kennedy, Finch, Eglinton West, etc.

If anyone wants some pictures of Malvern buses at Main Stn then the pizza days are the days to get them becuase the last two years I noticed every time there selling pizza at Main Stn there's a Malvern bus laying over at Main. That's how I got my picture of 6139 at Main. I've been told that the buses are probably used to transport some things form Malvern Garage to the Station maybe.

the palce they do it the most is at finch, kennedy and bloor. i dunno abotu kipling, but i know for sure that at bloor they ahve it there, man was it a zoo there last time they had it

I hope they do it at Kipling, closest station to me (so what if MT buses don't drop off at Kipling the walk is nothing), because if they did it at Islington I would lose my apatite as soon as I entered the Mezzanine level. :lol:

I hope they do it at Kipling, closest station to me (so what if MT buses don't drop off at Kipling the walk is nothing), because if they did it at Islington I would lose my apatite as soon as I entered the Mezzanine level. :huh:

I would lose my appetite when entering the stairs :lol:

Although pizza smells do rise! :P