D40LF

Whats up with the board

Can you scroll down to the bottom (right side) of the board and hit the "Delete cookies set by this board" link? Do this while you are logged in, and it should log you out. Try to log in again and see if the problem persists.

I just tried logging in normally, it worked in Firefox 2.0 perfectly. I even tried doing what you just said and it still works perfectly. I hope I don't get problems with this later...

I still get the 'Forbidden' thing at work. I just click on the back to last page button, then the log in button again (and even though it doesn't appear that I am logged in - apparently I am) and then 'view new posts'. Hey - whatever works.

When I am logged out and try to log in by clicking "Log in" in the pink header up at the top of the index, it leads me to this error:

And the URL for that "page" is: http://www.cptdb.ca/index.php?http://www.cptdb.ca <_< When I get that error message and I just type in CPTDB.ca again it works with me logged in, like just now!

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.18 on Vista Home Premium. This problem has been happening to me for the past 2-3 days. What gives?

I get the same message when I'm trying to Look for an article on the Wiki (example: I type in (without the quotes) "Toronto Transit Commission route 169 'Huntingwood'". I press the go button and I get the message.

I can't attach an image to a post on the forum. When I try to upload it, I get a message saying "Upload Failed. Please ask the administrator to check the settings and permissions."

I can't attach an image to a post on the forum. When I try to upload it, I get a message saying "Upload Failed. Please ask the administrator to check the settings and permissions."

I kinda have a similar problem. When I tried to upload a picture to attach in a post, it uploads as normal but it doesn't show anything in the "Manage Attachments" section.

Should be fixed. I was making a backup of the site, so that doubled the size this site takes up. :P

While I was browsing around my profile, I came across this:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cptdb.ca Port 80

It appeared while doing the following:

Point55 > Friends > Manage Friends > Mutual Friends > Show who has added me

Point55. :blink:

I am having a problem... on some pages of CPTDB, i get an online virus pop up (like the on in GRT 519 posted about transit hub...) it is getting very annoying! :rolleyes: :angry: Is there a way to stop it?

Got any links? I was getting a Javascript error earlier due to the ads but not the Anti Virus 2008 crap.

Got any links? I was getting a Javascript error earlier due to the ads but not the Anti Virus 2008 crap.

sorry no, for some reason, once i posted about it, i never seen it again so far! :) :angry: :rolleyes:

I just recently got this. In order for me to get here, I have to click the link given in the message:

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (08S01/1053): Server shutdown in progress in /home/cptdbca/public_html/ips_kernel/class_db_mysqli_client.php on line 611

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Plus it takes forever to get that to come, then I have to click 'here' to get here.

ISMichael.

Refresh and log out / back in if you have to, I was creating a backup of the board database at the same time as the Wiki.

I get access forbidden at work (after the normal log in procedure). So, I hit the 'backspace' on the screen, then 'log in' on the top, and without logging in again I hit the 'get new posts', and it works. Really strange.....but it works.

I get access forbidden at work (after the normal log in procedure). So, I hit the 'backspace' on the screen, then 'log in' on the top, and without logging in again I hit the 'get new posts', and it works. Really strange.....but it works.

Interesting, maybe I'll try this with the UofT network