D40LF

Whats up with the board

About a minute ago, I got an internal error of some sort. And going onto the index page took longer to load than it usually does.

One cannot access cptdb.ca and has to go by www.cptdb.ca

Whenever I try to edit the personal text in the Personal Portal, it doesn't save my changes. Whenever I make changes, I hit the Save button, and then I'm redirected to the CPTDB home page. Then, when I go back and look at my changes, they haven't been saved! What's going on?

Whenever I try to edit the personal text in the Personal Portal, it doesn't save my changes. Whenever I make changes, I hit the Save button, and then I'm redirected to the CPTDB home page. Then, when I go back and look at my changes, they haven't been saved! What's going on?

Do a refresh, see if that helps. Sometimes deleting cookies helps.

I think it's been determined that that function doesn't work. I think I can change it from the admin side of things though, so if you want to post what you want here I can add it.

What is happening to the avatar function? I've uploaded a new picture, I see it in the middle of the page, but when I click "Update avatar", I look at my avatar, and I've still got the old one!

EDIT: Never mind, I now have my new avatar

What's happening with the threads. I open up the thread, see the very first post in the thread and then there's a list of the posts on that page.

In the Options menu in the top right of each page (under New Topic / Add Reply), click it and change it back to Standard display mode.

I noticed a few days ago(Im guessing it was a few days ago lol) I uploaded a pic to the SW&A wiki, and instead of appearing in the full square like pics normally do, it showed as a really small pic in the center instead of normal size, yet I gave it the same code as the others..the image yada yada with the |128px]] on the end. I think I tried refreshing it and it did nothing to help sp I just left it cuz I didnt know what to do. But I didnt know this thread existed until now LOL.

EDIT- I just checked and its SW&A streetcar #90, its a sweeper. Hope that helps.

In the Options menu in the top right of each page (under New Topic / Add Reply), click it and change it back to Standard display mode.

Thank you.

You put 12px, not 128px. :)

(Also, this is not a board issue. :()

Did I really? lol I wasnt sure if it was an issue or not cuz I thought I had put 128 lol So thanks for clearing that up for me Ashton.

When I am logged out and try to log in by clicking "Log in" in the pink header up at the top of the index, it leads me to this error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cptdb.ca Port 80

And the URL for that "page" is: http://www.cptdb.ca/index.php?http://www.cptdb.ca :D When I get that error message and I just type in CPTDB.ca again it works with me logged in, like just now!

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.18 on Vista Home Premium. This problem has been happening to me for the past 2-3 days. What gives?

Not sure, but someone else said they got a Forbidden error and I wasn't able to find anything out. That URL is a bit more help but I don't think I can solve it either...

Did you try another browser like IE, and do you still get the same thing? Also, you should probably upgrade to Firefox 3.0.4. :D

I use IE at work. I will go to www.cptdb.ca and then type in my user name and password, click on the log me in and then I get a Forbidden error. I just hit the 'back' arrow and then click on log in and then on view new posts and somehow it all works after that. Very strange.

39britannia had the same problem when she logged in on Friday. Interestingly, I was on the computer next to her and had no problem.

My computer just started doing that a couple of weeks ago. Home computer is fine. But then home computer has the best IT guy in the world. Maybe the forbidden thing stems from being on a network, especially a COE one famous for having infiltrators.

Can you scroll down to the bottom (right side) of the board and hit the "Delete cookies set by this board" link? Do this while you are logged in, and it should log you out. Try to log in again and see if the problem persists.