Whats up with the board

D40LF

• Board Admin
On 4/27/2017 at 11:57 AM, BCT-3122-D800-10240 said:

Okay...   I swear we had a Diversified Transportation thread in the Alberta section of the General Motor Coach discussion part of this board with a whole lot of information in it.  Am I wrong?  Cause I can no longer find any of it....

I think it got merged with the PWT one a while ago...or it was just put into that one...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, captaintrolley said:

Funny looking colored thing in the top left hand corner of the page... Looks awesome. I like it. Good Job. :)

Yes...wish all transit vehicles in this country would carry that logo as July 1 comes around! No reason why they wouldn't be celebrating such a historical milestone.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

There have been a few spam bots that have slipped through the filters lately. I made a change to the sign up process and so far it seems to be helping.

Best thing to do is to report the posts. As mentioned above, replying to them doesn't do anything.

• Like 1

While I can't seem to find a forum that fits the criteria of this, I might as well post here.

So I was trying to edit the wiki tonight and it seems that every time I press the page preview button or save page button, its giving me a database error message.

It wouldn't let me save the page at all. 

The page says:

A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software.

[WTYoBBTmO@oqiyz4BmDAlgAAABw] 2017-06-06 03:56:59: Fatal exception of type "DBQueryError"

6 hours ago, A. Wong said:

Is that still happening now? I was able to preview pages OK... so just want to see if it is still happening for you.

I'm still getting that error message. 

It seems that I am only getting that message when I was entering summer school 2017 routes for MiWay. That test page seems to work. Perhaps it may be my coding? 

This was the code I had and when I click preview it gives me that error message.

====Summer 2017====

{| border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class=table

|- align="center"

|bgcolor="#F16321" align="right"|<font color=#ffffff>316</font>

|align="left"|[[MiWay route 316 St. Francis Xavier‐Meadowvale|St. Francis Xavier‐Meadowvale]]

|bgcolor="#F16321" align="right"|<font color=#ffffff>323</font>

|align="left"|[[Mississauga Transit route 323 Meadowvale-City Centre|Meadowvale-City Centre]]

|bgcolor="#F16321" align="right"|<font color=#ffffff>326</font>

|align="left"|[[MiWay route 326 Woodlands-City Centre|Woodlands-City Centre]]

|bgcolor="#F16321" align="right"|<font color=#ffffff>354</font>

|align="left"|[[Mississauga Transit route 354 'Mississauga-Square One'|Mississauga-City Centre]]

|bgcolor="#F16321" align="right"|<font color=#ffffff>356</font>

|align="left"|[[Mississauga Transit route 315 'Rick Hansen-Square One'|Rick Hansen-City Centre]]

|}

17 hours ago, noahrp24 said:

It seems that I am only getting that message when I was entering summer school 2017 routes for MiWay. That test page seems to work. Perhaps it may be my coding? 

This was the code I had and when I click preview it gives me that error message.

====Summer 2017====

{| border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class=table

|- align="center"

|bgcolor="#F16321" align="right"|316

|align="left"|[[MiWay route 316 St. Francis Xavier‐Meadowvale|St. Francis Xavier‐Meadowvale]]

|bgcolor="#F16321" align="right"|323

|align="left"|[[Mississauga Transit route 323 Meadowvale-City Centre|Meadowvale-City Centre]]

|bgcolor="#F16321" align="right"|326

|align="left"|[[MiWay route 326 Woodlands-City Centre|Woodlands-City Centre]]

|bgcolor="#F16321" align="right"|354

|align="left"|[[Mississauga Transit route 354 'Mississauga-Square One'|Mississauga-City Centre]]

|bgcolor="#F16321" align="right"|356

|align="left"|[[Mississauga Transit route 315 'Rick Hansen-Square One'|Rick Hansen-City Centre]]

|}

Seems like it is something to do with that code, although I'm not sure what specifically. I'll look into and update you once I have something.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2017 at 8:46 PM, noahrp24 said:

Should be fixed now! Thanks for hanging in there.

• Like 1