Whats up with the board

D40LF

Ya... ^^this.. I keep getting it when trying to go into the YRT Ex-Markham Transit charter thread... Admins..whats uP?

Threads I've gotten the error message in so far:

YRT ex-Markham MCI Classic Charter (in Upcoming Shows & Events section)

Student fares (Transit lounge)

YRT/VIVA News and Important Information (GTA)

YRT Retirements (GTA sightings)

Today's Sightings (GTA sightings)

And closing my browser and reopening did no difference.

EDIT: Now the Wiki won't load!

Error I got from it:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/cptdbca/public_html/ips_kernel/class_db_mysql_client.php on line 607

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned

mySQL query error: select ibf_languages.ldir, count(ibf_members.id) as mcount from ibf_languages left join ibf_members on(ibf_members.language=ibf_languages.ldir) where (ibf_members.language is not null or ibf_members.language = 'en') group by ibf_languages.ldir,ibf_languages.lname order by ibf_languages.lname SQL error: Table 'ibf_members' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL error code: 1194 Date: Saturday 05th o December 2009 09:49:15 PM

We apologise for any inconvenience

Threads I've gotten the error message in so far:

YRT ex-Markham MCI Classic Charter (in Upcoming Shows & Events section)

Student fares (Transit lounge)

YRT/VIVA News and Important Information (GTA)

YRT Retirements (GTA sightings)

Today's Sightings (GTA sightings)

And closing my browser and reopening did no difference.

ah ha... see! I didn't post in "student fares" and I didn't post in Todays sightings today.

Whenever I try to view a thread that YRT-Guy has posted in recently (Including this one, just managed to get through to it), I get:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/cptdbca/public_html/ips_kernel/class_db_mysql_client.php on line 607

IPS Driver Error

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

All the other threads seem to work fine...

Whenever I try to view a thread that YRT-Guy has posted in recently (Including this one, just managed to get through to it), I get:

IPS Driver Error

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

All the other threads seem to work fine...

Blame it all on me eh.. :P

Ya.. but I've psoted in this one and it's ok. And I never posted in the student fare ones, and I haven't used the wiki in a day or two (which apparantley isn't working either).

EDIT: "Feature Photo" doesn't work either.

Thanks for the info... looking into this.

Update: this situation has been resolved. Please let me know if you encounter any other errors.

ya thanks! do you mind me asking what the problem was? (as some people thought I had something to do with it!).

• Board Admin

It seems to be a problem with a certain member but it wasn't you.

The repair process actually caused their account to be deleted. I've restored their account to what I could and have emailed about what happened so hopefully they can update their information and confirm that they can still log on.

Yes, it will probably take a while before the DNS propagates across the internet. Should be within 48 hours though.

No DNS server that I have checked yet has properly updated.

Is it the reason why there was not much of members online today?

• Board Admin
Is it the reason why there was not much of members online today?
More than likely. Most people that are able to get on are still routing through the old server.
She works for me now.
Thanks for the update!

As a further update, I might have been mistaken about all DNS servers I've checked having the wrong information. Anyhow, everyone should eventually be working!

I want to change my personal statement and it's not working. I've deleted cookies, refreshed the page, shut the engine off for three minutes and started it up again. Still won't work!!! I bet there's an NFI part lurking in my computer somewhere. <_<

I was going to say the same thing here... mine is not working either. :P