Whats up with the board

D40LF

• 3 months later...

Whenever I try to edit the personal text in the Personal Portal, it doesn't save my changes. Whenever I make changes, I hit the Save button, and then I'm redirected to the CPTDB home page. Then, when I go back and look at my changes, they haven't been saved! What's going on?

Whenever I try to edit the personal text in the Personal Portal, it doesn't save my changes. Whenever I make changes, I hit the Save button, and then I'm redirected to the CPTDB home page. Then, when I go back and look at my changes, they haven't been saved! What's going on?

Do a refresh, see if that helps. Sometimes deleting cookies helps.

What is happening to the avatar function? I've uploaded a new picture, I see it in the middle of the page, but when I click "Update avatar", I look at my avatar, and I've still got the old one!

EDIT: Never mind, I now have my new avatar

I noticed a few days ago(Im guessing it was a few days ago lol) I uploaded a pic to the SW&A wiki, and instead of appearing in the full square like pics normally do, it showed as a really small pic in the center instead of normal size, yet I gave it the same code as the others..the image yada yada with the |128px]] on the end. I think I tried refreshing it and it did nothing to help sp I just left it cuz I didnt know what to do. But I didnt know this thread existed until now LOL.

EDIT- I just checked and its SW&A streetcar #90, its a sweeper. Hope that helps.

When I am logged out and try to log in by clicking "Log in" in the pink header up at the top of the index, it leads me to this error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cptdb.ca Port 80

And the URL for that "page" is: http://www.cptdb.ca/index.php?http://www.cptdb.ca :D When I get that error message and I just type in CPTDB.ca again it works with me logged in, like just now!

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.18 on Vista Home Premium. This problem has been happening to me for the past 2-3 days. What gives?

• Board Admin

Not sure, but someone else said they got a Forbidden error and I wasn't able to find anything out. That URL is a bit more help but I don't think I can solve it either...

Did you try another browser like IE, and do you still get the same thing? Also, you should probably upgrade to Firefox 3.0.4. :D

• Board Admin

Can you scroll down to the bottom (right side) of the board and hit the "Delete cookies set by this board" link? Do this while you are logged in, and it should log you out. Try to log in again and see if the problem persists.