Whats up with the board

D40LF

ATTENTION everyone

I myself do not know what is going on but the best advice is just to use the fast reply. As of right now:

- No new threads can be made

- Cannot post with add reply

- Therefore no attachments can be made

Try to post in existing threads while remaining on topic.

Please be patient... I am sure my fellow admins will help resolve the problem.

test

I still can't post any new threads, same for everyone else?

From what I can tell, it's been 10 days :P

Please let me know directly by PM if problems continue, including details of the message you get, and what you were doing at the time. Thanks!

PMs don't work :D

I PMed this morning, and it seemed to work. There was no 'error' message to indicate that it didn't work. But the (quote) [reply] and the [add reply] don't work for me. Only the [fast reply] works.

I'm not getting an error message, but I don't think it works since nothing appears in my sent items folder.

The board is glitching... again ;) I was trying to create a thread and didn't work, so I tried it again, didn't work again, went back, and now there's two identical threads. :P Also, I tried fast reply, and it merged with the previous post, for some odd reason. Admins please check if there's any problem. Thanxs.

Did you get an error message?

Yes, when I was trying to create the thread. It was like the same one that appeared before, something about "Unauthorized Access" or something like that. Anyway, it seems to be fixed now.

And thanks for removing the extra thread.

• Board Admin

If it was the white background, it would probably have been Service Temporarily Unavailable.

If it was within the board, that might be another issue that may be solved by logging out and back in again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

About 15 seconds ago:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@cptdb.ca and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.39 Server at cptdb.ca Port 80