Sign in to follow this  
2VivaBlue91

Cant stay logged in

Not sure then...

Have you tried a different internet browser to gain access? (If not, try one and let me know)

Are you using a bookmark to get to the site? (If so, try not using it)

Ensure cookies are enabled. (They probably are already)

If using IE, got to Tools Internet Options , Security , Trusted Sites and add cptdb.ca

Not sure then...

Have you tried a different internet browser to gain access? (If not, try one and let me know)

Are you using a bookmark to get to the site? (If so, try not using it)

Ensure cookies are enabled. (They probably are already)

If using IE, got to Tools Internet Options , Security , Trusted Sites and add cptdb.ca

Only problen for me about that, I have the Vista version of IE. Forgot what version it was.

Only problen for me about that, I have the Vista version of IE. Forgot what version it was.

Well there's your problem! :lol:

ARRRRRGH! I was about to post a big long list of sightings (YES I WAS LOGGED ON) then when I clicked post, it said this forum is to be read only. Now new topics or post can be posted. WHICH MEANT I LOGGED OUT! AUGH! :):blink::blink: I spent at least 10 minutes making that post and I crossed everything out on my paper! Whats going on with the board????

I spent time on that post, NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT TELLS ME I LOGGED OUT! I WAS LOGGED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-End of Rant

Just click back when that happens, copy what you typed, log in again, and paste it. :)

Just click back when that happens, copy what you typed, log in again, and paste it. :)

But one problem, when I clicked back, it was all gone.

I guess you aren't using Firefox?

No..